This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details.
Even though we enjoy a traditional meatloaf, sometimes it’s nice to have something a little bit different. The Mister and boys inspired this BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf – it combines some of their favorite things – BBQ, Bacon, Cheeseburger and Meatloaf! I hope you enjoy this as much as my family did!
- 2 lb. lean ground beef
- 1/2 lb. bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup BBQ sauce, divided
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray a 9x5 loaf pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine to beef, bacon, cheese, egg, 1/2 cup BBQ sauce, onion, green pepper and dry bread crumbs. Shape mixture into a loaf and place into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35-40 minutes. Remove from oven, top with remaining 1/2 cup BBQ sauce. Return to the oven and bake an additional 15-20 minutes or until no longer pink. (An instant-read thermometer inserted near the center will read 160° F.)
- Allow to stand 5 minutes before slicing. Serve hot or cold with additional BBQ sauce, if desired.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 623Total Fat: 45gSaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 148mgSodium: 870mgFiber: 1gSugar: 13gProtein: 32g