Wow, time is flying by! Can you believe it's already time for this month's 12 blogger recipe?! If you're not familiar with 12 bloggers, let me give you just a little background ..... Every month on the 12th of the month, 12 bloggers get together to share a themed recipe with 12 ingredients or less. This month's theme just so happens to be no-bake cheesecake recipes!
As soon as I saw the topic for this month, I knew I wanted to make this No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake to share! It's a spin-off of my Easy & Creamy Peach Cheesecake - which is always a hit!! It's such a versatile recipe because you can easily change the flavor and you can put it in a pie crust .... or serve it in a pint-size mason jar like this recipe I'm sharing today!!
Since we've already hit our first triple digit temperature here in Phoenix the other day and we have 100+ degree temps predicted for the next 3 or 4 days .... I think it's safe to say we're in summer mode. That means I won't be doing much baking (unless I can get it in first thing in the morning!!) and no-bake treats will become a staple in the Love Bakes Good Cakes house! I hope you enjoy this as much as we do .... I will be making these again this weekend for a cookout! I will note that when I need to make several of these desserts for a cookout or party, I use clear disposable cups instead of mason jars! I don't have to worry about the jars getting broken and the desserts are still just as cute! :)
No-Bake Lemon Cheesecakeby
Prep Time: 15 minutes + chilling
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- 12 Lemon Oreo cookies, crushed
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 box (3 oz.) lemon flavored gelatin
- ⅓ cup vanilla flavored dry coffee creamer
- 1 container (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Sweetened Whipped Cream
- Lemon slices, for garnish (optional)
1. Divide the Lemon Oreo cookies between pint-size 6 jars. Set aside.
2. Place the cream cheese in a large mixing bowl. Mix it well with an electric mixer. Add the sugar, lemon gelatin and coffee creamer. Mix well. Add the whipped topping and mix until well combined. Divide the mixture evenly between the 6 jars. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
3. Just before serving, top with Sweetened Whipped Cream and garnish with a lemon slice. Serve immediately.
Don't forget to pin it!
Stop by and check out what my friends made for this month's 12 bloggers ....
- No Bake Apple Pie Stuffed Cheesecake from Around My Family Table
- No Bake Coconut Cream Cheesecake from Bread Booze Bacon
- Easy No-Bake Coffee Cheesecake Recipe from Home Cooking Memories
- Mini No Bake Key Lime Pie Cheesecakes from Big Bear's Wife
- No Bake Cannoli Cheesecake from Cooking on the Front Burner
- No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake from Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Mini Dulce de Leche No-Bake Cheesecakes from Thyme For Cocktails
- No Bake Nutella Cheesecake from A Night Owl
- Mini No Bake Cookies and Cream Cheesecakes from Pink Cake Plate
- No Bake Hawaiian Cheesecake from Liz on Call
- No Bake Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Jars from See Vanessa Craft
- No Bake German Chocolate Cheesecake from Kleinworth & Co.