This No-Bake Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake is a nostalgic bite of bright orange and creamy vanilla, reminiscent of those long-gone summer days of your childhood.
No-Bake Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake
As much as I love a good classic cheesecake, I also appreciate the ease of a no-bake cheesecake. I have quite a few variations on my blog (you’ll find them linked below). Today, I’m adding this No-Bake Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake to the dessert file!
This Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake combines a childhood favorite – creamsicles, along with the creamy, dreamy cheesecake. You couldn’t ask for a better pairing. Especially since this is a no-bake treat!
I know summer is mostly over for everyone else (not in Phoenix!), but this isn’t one of those desserts that needs to be limited to a certain time of the year – it’s perfect any time!
It’s best to make this cheesecake the day before you want to serve it so it has time to set up completely. You will need at least 4 hours of chill time, but 6-8 hours is better. Overnight is the best amount of time in my opinion.
For this cheesecake, you will start with a cookie crumb base. You’ll need to let it chill out in the fridge for about 30 minutes or so. Next, you’ll mix up the no-bake cheesecake, then the orange mixture. You’ll add a whipped cream mixture to both the cheesecake and orange mixture before layering them both into the prepared crust. The No-Bake Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake will have to hang out in the fridge again for about 8 hours, or overnight, to set up completely.
Although it sounds complicated, I assure you it’s not! 😉
Things You’ll Need:
Other Posts You May Enjoy:
- No-Bake Peach Cheesecake
- Easy No-Bake Cheesecake
- No-Bake Key Lime Pie
- Strawberry Shortcake Parfaits
- No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake
- Cranberry Orange Crispy Treats
Don’t forget to pin it!
- 12 oz. vanilla wafers
- 1-1/2 cups granulated sugar, divided
- 4 tbsp. (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 (8 oz. each) packages cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 box (3 oz.) orange jello
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Zest of one orange
- Pulse vanilla wafers in a food processor until it resembles crumbs. Add 1/2 cup granulated sugar and melted butter, pulsing to combine.
- Spray a 9-inch springform pan generously with cooking spray and press mixture into bottom of the pan and slightly up the sides. Chill in the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese and 1 cup granulated sugar with a hand-held mixer until smooth and creamy. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together orange jello and boiling water until dissolved and set aside.
- In a separate medium bowl, whip heavy cream, vanilla extract, and confectioners sugar until stiff peaks form. Combine half of the whipped cream mixture with the orange jello mixture and the other half with the cream cheese mixture.
- Alternate spreading each mixture into the pan, starting with the cream cheese mixture and ending with whipped cream. Chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight before serving.
You may be able to enjoy your cheesecake at the 4-hour minimum chill time - but I think 8 hours to overnight is better.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 327 Total Fat: 18g Saturated Fat: 10g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 7g Cholesterol: 43mg Sodium: 107mg Carbohydrates: 41g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 32g Protein: 2g