This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SnackPackMixins #CollectiveBias
These Robin’s Nest Snack Pack Cups are the perfect quick treat for Spring!
It’s finally Spring! It feels like it’s been a long time coming, eh? This past Winter was brutal for so many of my friends and readers. I’ll be glad to see those snow days behind us, as I am sure many of you are too!
When I was growing up, I remember my mom telling me that seeing the robins return was a sure sign of Spring! I remember getting excited every year when I spotted the first robin. I loved to sit and watch them hop around the yard, looking at the ground and then watching them pull out those worms!
On a recent trip to Walmart I wanted to pick up some Snack Pack Pudding Cups for the kiddos. I love keeping them on hand – not only do my kiddos love them, but Brian takes them as part of his lunch occasionally! Even “big kids” like Snack Pack Pudding Cups! 🙂
Since we live in the middle of the desert, we don’t see the robins like I did when I was a kid. I thought it would be fun to create our own Robin’s Nest Treats to act as a sure sign of Spring – plus, it gave me the opportunity to tell my kiddos about the good ol’ days!
Snack Pack Pudding Cups have new Easy Open Lids and they taste great! It’s the perfect quick snack for my family since Snack Pack contains the same amount of calcium as an 8 oz glass of milk! Even my non-milk drinking 14-year-old loves Snack Pack, and little does he know he’s still getting the calcium his growing body needs!
Before you head to the store, be sure to grab your coupon for 50 cents off any Super Snack Packs! For more Snack Pack recipe ideas, be sure to visit the #SnackPackMixins webpage!
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- 4 cups chow mein noodles
- 36 candy eggs or jellybeans
- 12 Super Snack Pack pudding cups
- Combine marshmallows, peanut butter and butter over medium heat in a saucepan; stir until melted. Quickly, stir in the chow mein noodles, coat well.
- Butter or spray fingers with cooking spray and form 12 nests with the chow mein mixture. Immediately place 3 candy eggs into the nest.
- Allow to stand at room temperature until firm.
- To serve, remove the lid from Snack Pack pudding cups and top with Robin's Nest Treat.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 136Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 21mgSodium: 12mgFiber: 1gSugar: 7gProtein: 3g
I’ve shared my holiday traditions with you. I’d love to hear about yours! Leave a comment sharing your family traditions.
Other Posts You May Enjoy: