Turkey Spinach Wraps are a great substitute to a regular sandwich. All you need is some tortillas. Change up your sandwich routine!
Turkey Spinach Wraps
My family love wraps. I almost always have tortillas on hand – and I’m not sure why, but my kiddos seem to think that a wrap is better than a sandwich – even if they have the exact same things on them! Weird, I know.
Even though this is a “recipe”, I am not posting this so much for that reason. I think it’s easy to get into a “lunch or dinner slump” … and spend weeks eating sandwiches because they’re easy and convenient. Nothing against sandwiches – I enjoy them too … But sometimes, ya just gotta get funky and switch things up a bit! Maybe it’s something about the presentation that makes wraps so much more inviting? We enjoy lots of variations of our favorite sandwiches in a wrap … and I’m hoping that if you’re one of those people in that “slump”, you’ll give these Turkey Spinach Wraps a try!
They’re also great for lunchboxes for school or work!
I believe the possibilities are endless! Happy wrapping, y’all! 🙂
Other recipes you may enjoy
- 1 large tortilla (plain or flavored)
- 1-2 slices of Cheddar cheese (or your favorite cheese!)
- 3-4 ounces of turkey deli meat, thinly sliced
- baby spinach leaves, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 Roma tomato, cut into slices (depending on the size, you may not use all of the slices)
- Italian salad dressing
- Microwave the tortilla for 15-20 seconds or until pliable. Lay it out on the counter and top it with cheese, deli meat, spinach leaves, tomatoes, and the desired amount of salad dressing.
- Roll up burrito-style and cut in half.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 377Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 105mgSodium: 366mgFiber: 3gSugar: 2gProtein: 34g
Originally published on March 8, 2013. Updated on April 22, 2021.