My family love wraps. I almost always have tortillas on hand – and I’m not sure why, but my kiddos seem to think that a wrap is better than a sandwich – even if they have the exact same things on them! Weird, I know.
Even though this is a “recipe”, I am not posting this so much for that reason. I think it’s easy to get into a “lunch or dinner slump” … and spend weeks eating sandwiches because they’re easy and convenient. Nothing against sandwiches – I enjoy them too … But sometimes, ya just gotta get funky and switch things up a bit! Maybe it’s something about the presentation that makes wraps so much more inviting? We enjoy lots of variations of our favorite sandwiches in a wrap … and I’m hoping that if you’re one of those people in that “slump”, you’ll give wraps a try!
They’re also great for lunchboxes for school or work!
I believe the possibilities are endless! Happy wrapping, y’all! 🙂
- 1 large tortilla (plain or flavored)
- 1-2 slices of Cheddar cheese
- 3-4 oz. turkey deli meat, thinly sliced
- Baby spinach leaves, rinsed and patted dry
- 4-5 grape tomatoes, halved or quartered
- Italian salad dressing
- Microwave your tortilla for 15-20 seconds or until pliable. Lay it out on the counter and top with cheese, deli meat, spinach leaves, tomatoes and the desired amount of salad dressing. Roll up burrito-style and cut in half.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 377Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 105mgSodium: 366mgFiber: 3gSugar: 2gProtein: 34g
I hope you enjoy! Shared at these
Don’t forget to share and comment ♥
Where you can find Love Bakes Good Cakes:
Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012-2013 All Rights Reserved