Thai Pork Burritos are something a little different for dinner tonight? This is a great, quick meal, and everyone will love them. Enjoy!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details.
Thai Pork Burritos
Looking for something a little different for dinner tonight? This is a great, quick meal – and it’s easy on the budget! We enjoy this with Pistachio Salad and/or fruit.
- 1 lb. lean ground pork
- 1/4 cup bottled stir-fry sauce
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cups coleslaw mix
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. sriracha sauce (or more to taste)
- 4 large flour tortillas, warmed
- Fresh cilantro, chopped
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook and crumble the pork over high heat until pork is cooked through. Stir in stir-fry sauce, lime juice, garlic, coleslaw mix, onion and sriracha sauce. Continue to cook and stir until vegetables are wilted and mixture is well mixed. Spoon equal portions onto tortillas; garnish with cilantro. Roll up.
- Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 475Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 71mgSodium: 727mgFiber: 4gSugar: 14gProtein: 30g
Originally published on August 3, 2012. Updated on April 21, 2021.