Make breakfast easy with these Bacon & Egg Breakfast Burritos! Can make ahead and freeze for fuss-free mornings!
With back to school, our mornings are a bit hectic. To help make breakfast a bit easier, I like to have things like these Bacon & Egg Breakfast Burritos on hand! I can make them over the weekend and freeze them, then my kiddos can pull them out throughout the week when they want a hot breakfast.
You can easily switch out the meat and use cooked ham or sausage – or you can even make them meatless by leaving out the meat altogether! They are so easy to customize to your family’s tastes! I hope your family enjoys these Bacon & Egg Breakfast Burritos as much as mine does!
To celebrate Bacon Month, we’ve got a few giveaways going on – be sure to stop by and enter for a chance to win! We’ve got a year supply of Torani, $100 gift card for Lodge Cast Iron, and $125 PayPal cash …. that’s 3 prizes with 3 winners!! Good luck, y’all!!
- 2 tbsp. green chilies, chopped
- 2 tbsp. roasted red peppers, chopped
- 9 large eggs, beaten
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese
- 6 burrito-size tortillas, warmed
- Salsa, for serving
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray.
- Saute the green chilies and roasted red pepper over medium heat for 1-2 minutes or until fragrant. Stir in the eggs. Cook and scramble until the eggs are almost set. Stir in the bacon and continue to cook until eggs are done.
- Divide the egg mixture between the tortillas. Divide the cheese over the top.
Roll up tortillas. Serve with salsa, if desired.
- Place burritos in freezer zip-top bags. Freeze up to 3 months. To serve the frozen burritos, remove from bag and place burrito on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave for 60-90 seconds, or until warmed through.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 340Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 313mgSodium: 401mgFiber: 2gSugar: 1gProtein: 18g
Other Posts You May Enjoy: