Get in the Halloween Spirit with this Swamp Water drink! It’s fun and delicious – not to mention super cool looking!
Swamp Water Drink
My family doesn’t really celebrate Halloween in the traditional sense of dressing up and going trick-or-treating. Our neighborhood has a block party with lots of food and treats! I plan on taking these Ghost in the Graveyard Halloween Pudding Cups and I will probably set out a punch bowl full of this Swamp Water Drink for the kiddos. I’m sure some of the adults will partake in this neon green drink too! 🙂
My kiddos loved this drink – and they especially loved the electric green color! You could just as easily call this drink “toxic waste” due to the glowing green nature of this drink! 🙂 Whatever you call it, its sure to be a hit at the party!
This post was originally shared at I Dig Pinterest
Other Posts You May Enjoy:
- 4 cups Green Apple Kool-Aid (prepared according to package directions)
- 3 cups pineapple juice
- 2 cups white grape juice
- 9 drop green food coloring
- 2 drops yellow food coloring
- Ice, if desired
- In a large pitcher or punch bowl, combine all of the ingredients until thoroughly combined. Chill until serving time.
- Serve with ice if desired.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 155Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 11mgFiber: 1gSugar: 15gProtein: 0g