Soft Tropical Mango Peach Coconut Cookies are so good! You need to try this recipe and judge for yourself.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details.
Soft Tropical Mango Peach Coconut Cookies
Can you believe this is my 100th post?! It seems like such a milestone to me, but it’s probably child’s play to some of the more experienced bloggers. 😉
I started this blog on February 27th, 2012 without any idea of what would happen, if anyone would read it, not knowing what an HTML code was or what a linky party was, I knew nothing about blog buttons or rss feeds. Truly, I had no idea how much time went into writing posts, taking pictures, editing pictures, editing your post, using social media to get your blog “out there”. I didn’t know much time goes into making your blog “just right” (does that ever happen by the way?!), and I never really knew what a great community there is in blogging. How things have changed!
Man, I have learned so much and y’all have been so great to me! 🙂 I am so thankful to everyone who takes the time to read, comment, share, encourage me and just be my Bloggy Friends!
Today’s recipe name is long (sorry – I didn’t know what else to call it) – I’m sharing a Soft Tropical Mango Peach Coconut Cookie – The best part?!? It uses frozen yogurt and no eggs! 🙂 Don’t fret if you can’t find the exact same yogurt – you can use any frozen yogurt or sherbet! (You may have to call it something else, but it’s all good!) I love this combination of flavors – if you can find this frozen yogurt, I definitely recommend it!
- 1 pint TCBY Tropical Mango Peach Frozen Yogurt, softened
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 pkg. (18-1/4 oz.) dry white cake mix
- 1 bag (14 oz.) sweetened coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine softened yogurt, extract and dry cake mix; mix well. Stir in coconut. Drop by tablespoonfuls 2-in. apart onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until the edges are lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1287Total Fat: 82gSaturated Fat: 61gCholesterol: 16mgSodium: 952mgFiber: 17gSugar: 84gProtein: 17g
Originally published on July 20, 2012. Updated on April 21, 2021.