Bake up some soft, pillowy, cinnamon-cream cheese cookie goodness! Add these Snickerdoodle Cream Cheese Cookies to your holiday baking menu!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details.
This is a sponsored post for Challenge Dairy. All opinions are honest and 100% my own.
Snickerdoodle Cream Cheese Cookies
You guys, I have a confession. It’s September, and I’m already starting to think ahead to Thanksgiving and Christmas! I start planning the logistics of November and December at this time of the year. Between trips, holiday meals, shopping, and holiday baking, there are many things to get in order!
I usually make plates full of goodies to share with friends and neighbors. And you can bet these Snickerdoodle Cream Cheese Cookies will be on the list! Everyone loves how puffy and light they are!
This Snickerdoodle Cream Cheese Cookies recipe is one of my favorite Christmas cookie recipes (and, let’s be honest, year-round cookie!). They’re so pillowy soft, with just the perfect amount of cinnamony sweetness. You’ll only need a few ingredients before you start baking.
One of my favorite secret weapons in my baking recipes is Challenge Butter – and in the case of my Snickerdoodle Cream Cheese Cookies, Challenge Cream Cheese.
Challenge is the only dairy product company that controls the whole process when it comes to making its butter – from milking the cows to transporting the milk, to making the butter, and to packaging. It’s made the right way – the old-fashioned way! With no hormones, additives, or fillers and farm to fridge in just TWO days, Challenge dairy products have a taste you’ll love – my family does!
A cooperative of California family-owned dairies founded more than 100 years ago, Challenge is proud to sell its products NATIONALLY. I’m happy to share that Challenge is now available in Kroger stores. Look for it at a store near you! To find retailers near you, visit www.challengedairy.com/where-to-buy.
Other recipes you may enjoy
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted Challenge Butter, softened
- 4 oz. Challenge Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1-3/4 cup cake flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- Cinnamon sugar
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set them aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter, cream cheese, and sugar with a handheld mixer. Add the egg and vanilla. Mix well. Add the cake flour and baking powder. Mix well.
- Refrigerate dough for at least an hour.
- Scoop a walnut-size ball of cookie dough into the cinnamon sugar. Roll each ball until completely coated. Place cookie dough on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining cookie dough.
- Bake 9-11 minutes or until the underside edges just begin to turn golden.
- Cool cookies on a baking sheet for 3-4 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack to cool completely.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 25 Serving Size: 1 cookie
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 177Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 32mgSodium: 86mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 1gSugar: 14gProtein: 1g