Full of Fall flavor, this Pumpkin Dump Cake is so easy and delicious! It’s like a cross between pumpkin pie and cobbler – and perfect for Thanksgiving!
— Click HERE to save this recipe to Pinterest —
Ok, so I know it’s not technically Fall yet. The calendar says it’s July. Forgive me. I just couldn’t wait any longer! I had to share a pumpkin recipe! THIS Pumpkin Dump Cake recipe.
This Pumpkin Dump Cake is so easy – just like the name implies! Although this is perfect for Fall, you don’t have to wait that long! 😍 I sure didn’t! Ha!
Other Posts You May Enjoy:
- Pumpkin Cupcakes with Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese Frosting
- Pumpkin Spice Poke Cake
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Pumpkin Browned Butter Frosting
- Pumpkin Streusel Coffee Cake
Connect with Love Bakes Good Cakes!
If you would love a peek behind-the-scenes … check out my Instagram.
Don’t miss a single recipe!
Follow us on social media:
- 1 can (29 oz.) pure pumpkin
- 1 can (12 oz.) evaporated milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 box (15.25 oz.) yellow cake mix
- ¾ cup melted butter
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9×13-inch baking pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the pumpkin, milk, eggs, sugar, salt, and cinnamon until well mixed. Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Sprinkle the dry cake mix over the top of the batter. Pour the melted butter over the top. Sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
- Allow to cool 10 minutes before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.