Pumpkin Pie Apple Crisp
Hi all!! I’m happy to b here again with Jamie. I’m sharing my first dessert with you today. It’s that time of year again… FALL!! Which means fall baking… PUMPKIN and APPLE! Yup, I love everything apple and pumpkin and have been drooling over my newsfeed for days, so it was time to get baking. This fall dessert combines two of our favorites. Pumpkin Pie and Apple Crisp!
I love having both pumpkin and apple in every bite. You might be skeptical of this combo, but if you like both of these flavors you will love it!
Ok… let’s make one of these mouth watering desserts.
This is how it looked unbaked.
Put back into the oven for another 35-45 min until the crumble begins to brown and the apples are soft.
The baked result. At this point I still wasn’t sure how it would taste…
On first bite… I was in love… with the pie (and my husband!)
and I think its pretty nice to look at too!
Yum!!!! I may never go back…
Other recipes you may enjoy
- 1 pie crust (I used the just add water box kind, but you can also use an unbaked frozen one or use your favorite recipe from scratch.
- 1 cup pumpkin pie filling
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon pie spice
- 4 apples (peeled and chopped)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Heat oven to 375
- Mix all the layer 1 ingredients together and put into an unbaked pie crust. Bake for 10 min.
- Take out of the oven (will still be soft) cool for 10 min.
- Mix chopped apples with sugar and cinn. Put on top of the pumpkin trying not to disturb the pumpkin too much.
- Mix the layer 3 ingredients together and drop small bits of the crumble mix on top of the apples.
- Put back into the oven for another 35-45 min until the crumble begins to brown and the apples are soft.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 3162Total Fat: 120gSaturated Fat: 57gCholesterol: 300mgSodium: 1155mgFiber: 36gSugar: 238gProtein: 33g