Hi all!! I’m happy to b here again with Jamie. I’m sharing my first dessert with you today. It’s that time of year again… FALL!! Which means fall baking… PUMPKIN and APPLE! Yup, I love everything apple and pumpkin and have been drooling over my newsfeed for days, so it was time to get baking. This fall dessert combines two of our favorites. Pumpkin Pie and Apple Crisp!
Pumpkin Pie Apple Crisp
This fall dessert combines two of our favorites. Pumpkin Pie and Apple Crisp!
- 1 pie crust (I used the just add water box kind, but you can also use an unbaked frozen one or use your favorite recipe from scratch.
- 1 cup pumpkin pie filling
- 1/4 c. evaporated milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp pie spice
- 4 apples (peeled and chopped)
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 1/4 c. white sugar
- 1 TBS cinnamon
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 1/2 c. oats
- 1/4 c. melted butter
- Heat oven to 375
- Mix all the layer 1 ingredients together and put into an unbaked pie crust. Bake for 10 min.
- Take out of the oven (will still be soft) cool for 10 min.
- Mix chopped apples with sugar and cinn. Put on top of the pumpkin trying not to disturb the pumpkin too much.
- Mix the layer 3 ingredients together and drop small bits of the crumble mix on top of the apples.
- Put back into the oven for another 35-45 min until the crumble begins to brown and the apples are soft.
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 3162kcal Calories from fat 1083|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 120g||185%|
|Saturated Fat 57g||285%|
|Dietary Fiber 36g||144%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|