Pumpkin and chocolate pairs perfectly in this Pumpkin and Oreo Black Magic Parfait! It’s an easy no-bake treat perfect for Fall!
I hope y’all aren’t tired of pumpkin yet! I’ve got another pumpkin recipe for you today! 🙂 Personally, I enjoy pumpkin treats year round because I love them that much! Hang with me and the pumpkin recipes for just a bit longer!
I found this Kraft recipe some time ago and knew I wanted to modify it by adding pumpkin. Of course, I ended up changing quite a few things in the recipe, but hey, that’s what I do.
This Pumpkin and Oreo Black Magic Parfait has quick no-bake pumpkin cheesecake, Oreo cookies and chocolate sauce. It’s the perfect treat after dinner and it’s fancy enough to serve to guests! You can easily use clear plastic cups to serve at a party (no need to worry about broken parfait glasses!). If you check out my Banana Puddin’ Parfaits from this Summer, you will see I used clear plastic cups for our pool party! 🙂
Pumpkin and Oreo Black Magic Parfait
Pumpkin and chocolate pairs perfectly in this Pumpkin and Oreo Black Magic Parfait! It's an easy no-bake treat perfect for Fall!
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 2-1/2 cups whipped topping (such as Cool Whip), thawed
- 24 Oreo cookies, divided
- 1 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar and pumpkin pie spice with an electric mixer until well blended. Gently stir in the whipped topping. Set aside.
- Finely crush 16 of the Oreo cookies; set aside.
- Place half of the pumpkin spice cheesecake mixture evenly between 8 parfait glasses. Top with 2 tbsp. of hot fudge ice cream topping. Sprinkle 3 tbsp. of the Oreo crumbs over the top. Evenly divide the remaining pumpkin spice cheesecake mixture over the top. Sprinkle the remaining Oreo crumbs over the parfaits. Place one whole Oreo in the parfaits just before serving.
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 504kcal Calories from fat 218|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 24g||37%|
|Saturated Fat 12g||60%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
Other Posts You May Enjoy: