Pumpkin and chocolate pairs perfectly in this Pumpkin and Oreo Black Magic Parfait! It’s an easy no-bake treat perfect for Fall!
Pumpkin and Oreo Black Magic Parfait
I hope y’all aren’t tired of pumpkin yet! I’ve got another pumpkin recipe for you today! 🙂 Personally, I enjoy pumpkin treats year round because I love them that much! Hang with me and the pumpkin recipes for just a bit longer!
I found this Kraft recipe some time ago and knew I wanted to modify it by adding pumpkin. Of course, I ended up changing quite a few things in the recipe, but hey, that’s what I do.
This Pumpkin and Oreo Black Magic Parfait has quick no-bake pumpkin cheesecake, Oreo cookies and chocolate sauce. It’s the perfect treat after dinner and it’s fancy enough to serve to guests! You can easily use clear plastic cups to serve at a party (no need to worry about broken parfait glasses!). If you check out my Banana Puddin’ Parfaits from this Summer, you will see I used clear plastic cups for our pool party! 🙂
This post was originally shared at Juggling Act Mama
Other recipes you may enjoy
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2-1/2 cups whipped topping (such as Cool Whip), thawed
- 24 Oreo cookies, divided
- 1 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar and pumpkin pie spice with an electric mixer until well blended. Gently stir in the whipped topping. Set aside.
- Finely crush 16 of the Oreo cookies; set aside.
- Place half of the pumpkin spice cheesecake mixture evenly between 8 parfait glasses. Top with 2 tbsp. of hot fudge ice cream topping. Sprinkle 3 tbsp. of the Oreo crumbs over the top. Evenly divide the remaining pumpkin spice cheesecake mixture over the top. Sprinkle the remaining Oreo crumbs over the parfaits. Place one whole Oreo in the parfaits just before serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 504Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 46mgSodium: 378mgFiber: 3gSugar: 44gProtein: 6g