This Pistachio & Cranberry Bark is a quick and easy treat or gift idea for the holiday season!
Pistachio & Cranberry Bark
Christmas has always been a very memorable holiday for me. I have to be honest, one of my favorite things about the holiday season is all of the yummy treats! My kiddos are more than eager to help me out in the kitchen – and I believe that is where some of the best memories are made!
We love giving homemade gifts. Last year, our kitchen was busy as we made homemade treats for family and friends. We made Italian Anise Cookies, Microwave Peanut Brittle, Peppermint Meringues, Jello Popcorn, and Chocolate Cherry Thumbprints. Bark is another favorite choice because it’s easy enough for my little ones to help with. I hope you enjoy the recipe!
Have a safe and happy holiday season!
- 1 lb. chopped white chocolate
- 1 cup chopped pistachios, lightly toasted
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt the chocolate over a double boiler (or in 30-second intervals in the microwave on 50% power, stirring after each interval).
- Spread the chocolate mixture onto the prepared pan in an even layer and sprinkle the pistachios and cranberries over the top. Gently push the pistachios and cranberries into the chocolate.
- Refrigerate 20-30 minutes, or until set.
- Break the bark into pieces. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
You can also use milk chocolate, semi-sweet chocolate, or dark chocolate in place of white chocolate if desired.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 3242Total Fat: 194gSaturated Fat: 87gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 55mgFiber: 46gSugar: 335gProtein: 44g