Peppermint Bark! It’s so easy to make and with only 3 ingredients (and an optional fourth ingredient), it’s budget friendly!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details.
Need a last minute gift idea for a neighbor, teacher or the mailman?! I’ve got you covered with this recipe! It’s so easy to make and with only 3 ingredients (and an optional fourth ingredient), it’s budget friendly!
Of course, you don’t have to give it as a gift – you can make some for yourself too! I love treating myself to a bit of this bark with my coffee – with minty creamer!
Other recipes you may enjoy
- 1 bag (12 oz.) good quality dark chocolate
- 1 bag (12 oz.) good quality white chocolate
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract (optional)
- Crushed candy canes or peppermint disks (at least 1/2 cup, up to a full cup)
- Line a cookie sheet with waxed paper and set aside.
Melt the dark chocolate in a double boiler until smooth. Pour out onto the prepared pan.
- Melt the white chocolate in a double boiler until smooth. Stir in the extract, if desired. Carefully pour out over the dark chocolate – leveling out with a spatula, taking care not to mix the white and dark chocolate together. Sprinkle with candy canes and gently push them into the chocolate so they adhere.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Turn upside down onto a towel and peel off the waxed paper. Break into pieces.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 783Total Fat: 51gSaturated Fat: 30gCholesterol: 14mgSodium: 66mgFiber: 8gSugar: 63gProtein: 9g
Originally published on December 18, 2013. Updated on April 25, 2021.