Immaculate Baking sent me coupons and free products through the Immaculate Baking program, hoping that I might write about them. Any and all opinions expressed are 100% my own.
Some of my regular reader know I am not a cookie baker. I have nothing against cookies – I like to eat them – just not make them! 🙂 It’s a good thing I have 5 kiddos who are more than anxious and willing to take on that task for me (with assistance, of course)! Thankfully, with a little help from Immaculate Baking, it is super easy to make cookies like these Peanut Butter Cookie Cups with Nutella Mousse! Hello, this recipe only has 3 ingredients! Believe it.
Now that we’re starting to get into Fall, that means more baking. Well, at least for most of the rest of the country, y’all are getting ready for Fall. From what I understand, Phoenix doesn’t really start to cool off until about November ….. And it starts getting warm again in March. But hey, I’ll take the heat over snow and cold any day! I really don’t like it in case you couldn’t tell! Y’all can have that mess. For awhile I’ll be enjoying the cooler weather of Fall through y’all – through your blog posts or pictures and comments on social media! So be sure to share away! 🙂
Since it’s September, my mind says it’s Fall regardless of what the weather says outside. And I’m going with it. I’m turning my oven on even if it is still over 100°F … because I’m a rebel like that.
If you need an easy treat, consider these Peanut Butter Cookie Cups with Nutella Mousse, you won’t believe how easy they are! And yummy, too! Be forewarned, I made a double batch and it’s a good thing I did, otherwise I might not have gotten any at all! Did I mention they were good?! Excuse me while I go eat another one before the kids finish them off!
- 1 pkg. (14 oz.) Immaculate Baking Gluten- Free Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup Nutella Hazelnut Spread
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease the cavities of a standard muffin pan. Place one piece of cookie dough in each cavity. Bake for 16-18 minutes. Remove from the oven and immediately use the back of a spoon to press a small well into the center of each cookie. Allow to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine the heavy whipping cream and Nutella. Beat with an electric mixer until peaks form - somewhere between soft and stiff is good.
- Carefully, remove the cookies from the muffin tin. You may need to go around them with a knife. Fill each cookie well with some of the Nutella mousse. Refrigerate for 2 hours to allow the mousse to set up. Cover and refrigerate any leftovers.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 224Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 23mgSodium: 159mgFiber: 1gSugar: 13gProtein: 3g
I hope you enjoy! Shared at these
Don’t forget to share and comment ♥
Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012-2013 All Rights Reserved