These Pumpkin Donuts with Nutella Glaze are an easy and delicious way to welcome Fall! Baked, not fried! 🙂 #pumpkin #nutella #donuts
This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details.
Pumpkin Donuts with Nutella Glaze
I am the point in the year where I am still loving everything Summer, but I am ready for Fall. The fact that it is still over 100°F here in Phoenix might have something to do with my indecisiveness. The weather says Summer, but the calendar says Fall.
While I love the weather during Spring and Summer, my favorite season to eat is Fall! That’s when all of the goodies come out! Pumpkin and apple everything … soups with homemade breads … cookies and pies! I mean, what’s not to love?!
Although I may not entirely know what season I’m in, I do know that I love me some pumpkin recipes! I’ll make any excuse to use it! Since we’re officially into September now, I wanted to share these Pumpkin Donuts with Nutella Glaze. My kiddos loved them and I hope you do too! 🙂
Other recipes you may enjoy
For the donuts
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
For the glaze
- 1-1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- 3-4 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the donuts:
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Lightly spray a donut pan with cooking spray and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, cream the butter. Add the pumpkin, eggs and milk. Mix well. Add the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, salt and baking soda; mix well. Divide the batter between the donut wells, filling about two-thirds full.
3. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the donuts spring back when touched.
For the glaze:
1. Combine all glaze ingredients with a wire whisk until smooth. You may need to add a bit more milk it the glaze is too thick.
2. To finish the donuts, carefully dip the tops of the donuts into the Nutella glaze and place upright on a cooling rack until the glaze is set.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 209Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 30mgSodium: 152mgFiber: 1gSugar: 23gProtein: 3g
Originally published on September 1, 2014. Updated on May 1, 2021.