Combining a few of everyone’s favorite dessert snacks, these Oreo Cheesecake Cupcakes are a family-friendly treat! Who could resist Oreos and cheesecake in a cupcake form?!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details.
Table of contents
I like Oreos. I like cheesecake. And so, these Oreo Cheesecake Cups? A total no-brainer of a recipe for someone like me! They’re easy to make, too. No fuss, no drama, and you only use a few simple ingredients to put them together!
These Oreo Dessert Cups are, by the way, great for any get-together you can think of, seriously. Birthday parties, office parties, picnics, holidays—they’re something different than plain store-bought vanilla cupcakes or cheesecake, and they’re sure to be a hit. I can’t think of many people who would turn down something with Oreos, including kids!
They’re a perfect little after-dinner dessert … or, to be honest, sometimes a great afternoon snack. 😉 Enjoy!
Cheesecake Cups: Ingredients & Equipment
For this Oreo Cheesecake Cupcakes recipe, you’ll need …
- Oreos – divided into 12 whole ones and 8 chopped ones.
- full-fat cream cheese – at room temperature. Any cream cheese will work, but I used the Philadelphia brand myself!
- salt, powdered sugar, egg whites, vanilla extract – the rest of your ingredients, which, combined, make up your scrumptious cheesecake!
- toppings – like whipped cream, hot fudge, or more Oreos, cut into quarters! Kind-of optional, but kind of not, because I can’t imagine these Oreo cheesecake cups without some kind of topping!
- muffin tin – lined with cupcake liners.
- large mixing bowl and hand mixer – to combine your cheesecake ingredients.
How to make Oreo Cheesecake Cupcakes
First, prep your supplies. Preheat the oven to 300F, line a muffin tin with cupcake liners, and place each of the 12 whole Oreos in the bottom of the cupcake liners.
Second, mix your cream cheese. In a large mixing bowl, with a hand mixer on medium, combine the cream cheese, salt, and vanilla extract. Mix this until all the cream cheese is nice and fluffy. Then add the powdered sugar and egg whites, and mix once again on medium until it’s all incorporated.
Third, bake your Oreo cheesecake cups. Fill each cupcake liner with the mixture about ¾ to the top. Bake in them for about 35 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean from the center of one of the cupcakes.
Last, enjoy the cupcakes! Once the cups are done baking, leave the cupcake pan in the oven for 15 minutes. Then take the pan out of the oven and let them cool completely in the pan. Refrigerate them until you’re ready to serve them. Make sure to add some toppings!
Oreo Cheesecake Cupcakes: FAQs
This recipe takes about 60 minutes. You’ll need 35ish minutes of cooking time and 25ish minutes of prep time.
This should make 12 Oreo dessert cups.
Yes, for up to a month. Be sure to wrap them in plastic wrap or put them in a Ziploc bag. The texture might change a little when you thaw them, and the Oreos might be a bit soggy, but they’ll still taste perfect.
They’ll be fine in the fridge for 4 days. As always, put them in an airtight container!
Other recipes you may enjoy
Oreo Cheesecake Cupcakes
Combining a few of everyone’s favorite dessert snacks, these Oreo Cheesecake Cupcakes are a family-friendly treat that can be enjoyed any time.
For the Cheesecake Cups
- 12 wholes + 8 chopped (1 cup) Oreos, divided
- 2 packs (8 oz.) full-fat cream cheese, room temperature
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 egg whites
- whipped cream, hot fudge, additional Oreos cut into quarters
- Preheat the oven to 300°F. Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners and place one whole Oreo in the bottom of each cupcake liner. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, salt, and vanilla extract with a hand mixer on medium speed until the cream cheese is fluffy.
- Add the powdered sugar and mix until it is fully incorporated. Add in the egg whites and mix at medium speed until well combined and the mixture is thick.
- Fold the chopped Oreos into the cream cheese mixture.
- Fill each of the cupcake liners with the mixture 3/4 to the top.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean when tested near the center of one of the cupcakes.
- Turn the oven off and leave the cupcake pan in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Take the pan out of the oven and let them cool completely in the pan.
- Remove the cheesecake cups from the pan and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- If desired, top the cheesecake cupcakes with whip cream, hot fudge, or quartered Oreos just before serving.
- Serve and enjoy!
- It is important to let your cheesecake cupcakes cool as slowly as possible. When baking a cupcake, the edge will set before the middle. Allowing the residual heat to finish cooking the middle will result in a more even cupcake.
- You can keep the cheesecake cupcake in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
- You can freeze the cupcakes for up to one month. However, the texture and the texture and taste may vary as you thaw them.
- If you do decide to freeze them, wrap them individually in plastic wrap and place them in a zip-top bag and remove as much air as possible.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Silicone Pot Holder Trivet Mats - Hot Pads Spoon Rest, Multipurpose Trivet for Hot Dishers Heat Resistant Food Grade Silicone Set of 4
Silicone Oven Mitt with Magnet, Licorice Black
Stainless Steel Wire Cooling Rack - Heavy Duty Commercial Quality
Medium Cookie Scoop
Silicone Spatula Set of 4
Stainless Steel Metal Measuring Spoons, Fits in Spice Jar, Set of 6 with bonus Leveler
Stainless Steel Measuring Cups - 5 Piece Stackable Measuring Set
Hand Mixer with Snap-On Case
Pyrex Glass Mixing Bowl Set (3-Piece)
Standard Size White Cupcake Paper/Baking Cup/Cup Liners, Pack of 500
Cupcake and Muffin Pan, 12 Well, Nonstick & Quick Release Coating, Made in the USA from Aluminized Steel
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1 cupcake
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 64Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 50mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 0gSugar: 9gProtein: 1g
Please note that the nutritional information listed on this page is an estimation based on the products I used. Ingredients and nutritional information can vary significantly between brands. Always be sure to read labels. Please verify that a recipe fits your needs before using it. Nutrition info may contain errors, so please verify it independently. Likewise, recipes may contain errors, so please use your common sense when following them.
Best article of the day I read, I appreciate you sharing this information.