You wouldn’t think a 3 hour time difference would be that big of deal … but let me tell you, my body says otherwise. Somehow, going from the east coast to the west coast seemed a lot easier than coming from the California back to North Carolina. I’m hating it … I feel like I got cheated out of time and I’m having a hard time readjusting – and we’ve been home since Friday night/Saturday morning. I don’t know how people who fly a lot, do it?!? I’d be a mess.
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Mix graham crackers, sugar, butter and cocoa. Press mixture onto bottom and up the sides of a 9 in. springform pan. Set crust aside.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add sweetened condensed milk; beat well. Add vanilla and eggs, and beat on medium speed until smooth. Mix half the chocolate chips into the cream cheese mixture. Pour into prepared crust. Sprinkle top with remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake at 300 degrees for one hour. Turn off the oven (DO NOT OPEN OVEN DOOR) and leave the cake in the oven to cool for another hour. Remove from the oven and cool completely.
- Refrigerate before removing the sides of the pan. Keep cake refrigerated until time to serve.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 6228Total Fat: 420gSaturated Fat: 236gCholesterol: 1638mgSodium: 3935mgFiber: 18gSugar: 453gProtein: 113g
Don’t forget to share and comment ♥
Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012-2013 All Rights Reserved