Your holiday won’t be complete without this No-Bake Eggnog Pie! It’s so creamy and delicious, it’ll become a family favorite!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Shamrock Farms. The opinions and text are all mine.
While doing my grocery shopping last week, I noticed Shamrock Farms’ Eggnog was out! I try to keep an eye out for it this time of the year because it’s the best! I had to pick up two containers … one to drink and the other to make this pie!
For our Thanksgiving menu, I decided that I want to try a No-Bake Eggnog Pie this year. The test run was so good that I had to make it again to share with y’all and I may just make it another time or two before Thanksgiving! I think I need more eggnog! You can freeze it for up to 6 months …. so I may need to get a 6-month supply!
Shamrock Farms’ real, working dairy farm is open to the public for tours! So you can see firsthand their state-of-the-art facilities and learn how they keep their cows happy and healthy. Every Shamrock Farms product begins with pure, wholesome, nutritious milk with no added hormones. All of Shamrock Farms milk goes through rigorous purity testing, and is cold packaged and shipped from their Phoenix manufacturing facility to arrive fresh, fast and delicious.
I also love supporting a company as committed to the community as Shamrock Farms. This holiday season, they’ve selected me as one of their partners helping get milk to families in need through the Great American Milk Drive! Simply share this post to help raise awareness and Shamrock Farms will donate a gallon of milk to our local Feeding America Food Bank, St. Mary’s Food Bank Alliance (up to 1,000 gallons from among their awareness partners). To learn more about hunger in Arizona, visit firstfoodbank.org. To learn more about the Great American Milk Drive, visit shamrockfarms.net.
Other recipes you may enjoy
- 1 package (3.4 oz) of vanilla instant pudding
- 1-3/4 cups cold Shamrock Farms Eggnog
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- Additional frozen whipped topping, thawed, for serving (optional)
- Ground nutmeg, for serving (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl with a hand-held mixer, beat pudding mix with eggnog for 2 minutes. The pudding mixture should thicken slightly. Gently fold in 1 cup whipped topping until just combined. Spoon mixture into pie crust.
- Refrigerate at least four hours.
- To serve, place a dollop of whipped topping and a sprinkle of nutmeg on each serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 304Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 51mgSodium: 416mgFiber: 1gSugar: 27gProtein: 5g