This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Shamrock Farms. The opinions and text are all mine.
Make Christmas morning memorable with a pan of Eggnog Cinnamon Rolls. A soft, gooey eggnog-infused cinnamon roll topped with an amazing eggnog frosting.
Eggnog Cinnamon Rolls
Do you have any sort of family tradition that you’ve started with your family? Since my kids were little, I have always made a special Christmas morning breakfast. It’s something I’ve continued doing through the years and I’d like to think my family loves that extra special breakfast on Christmas morning just as much as I do.
Some years we have a whole spread with eggs, bacon or sausage with fun-shaped pancakes or waffles. Other times, we make a breakfast casserole with a fruit salad. And some years, I bake special treats – like these Eggnog Cinnamon Rolls.
I feel like I wait ALL YEAR just for the eggnog to hit the store shelves. Really, I wish eggnog was available all year – dontcha agree? I love it so much that I have to pick up a few once it hits the shelves and I’m picking up more on every grocery trip until it disappears from stores. I love to try to find new ways to use it in recipes, and of course, we drink lots of it while it’s available.
When it comes to eggnog, my family loves Shamrock Farms Eggnog (really, all of the Shamrock Farms products!). Shamrock Farms makes their eggnog by using a longtime family recipe featuring a hint of nutmeg and a sweet touch of cinnamon. It’s made with the purest, freshest ingredients and is available for a limited time in regular and low-fat eggnog. They even sell single-serve containers for that trip home after the store – or is that just me? 😂
With all of the holiday baking going on, don’t forget to pick up your Shamrock Farms milk, eggnog, sour cream, and heavy whipping cream! I’m a firm believer in using quality ingredients and Shamrock Farms is what my family uses!
Why Should You Choose Shamrock Farms?
- Every Shamrock Farms product begins with pure, fresh, nutritious milk that contains no added growth hormones.
- Products are crafted using a hands-on approach that has been refined for three generations.
- All of Shamrock Farms products go through rigorous purity testing and are cold packaged and shipped to arrive fresh, fast, and delicious.
- Shamrock Farms’ creams have a reputation for being rich and creamy because they’ve been made with real dairy from cows NEVER treated with the growth hormone rBST.
- Shamrock Farms creams lineup includes their premium heavy whipping cream formulated with chefs in mind, and their traditional half and half – with zero trans-fat and a convenient flip-top cap.
A side note if you’re in the Phoenix area – Join Shamrock Farms for their annual Joy to the Herd on December 1st and 2nd. There will be 15 tons of snow, along with a visit from Roxie and Santa! It’s a fun-packed event for the whole family with holiday crafts, face-painting, and so much more. Don’t miss the fun and educational guided farm tour where you can get up close and personal with about 10,000 cows while learning about how Shamrock Farms’ pure fresh milk gets from the farm to the table.
This year, these Eggnog Cinnamon Rolls will be on our Christmas Breakfast menu along with everyone making their own omelet in a bag. I’m already so excited!
Instead of cookies and milk this year,
Brian Santa may get to indulge a bit with one of these Eggnog Cinnamon Rolls and a cup of Shamrock Farms Eggnog. 🎅🏽
Other Posts You May Enjoy:
- No-Bake Eggnog Pie
- Holiday Peppermint Cake
- Italian Ricotta Cookies
- Italian Anise Cookies
- Cinnamon Roll Crumb Cake
- Chocolate Milk Cake
Connect with Love Bakes Good Cakes!
If you would love a peek behind-the-scenes … check out my Instagram.
Don’t miss a single recipe!
Follow us on social media:
For the Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 cup warm Shamrock Farms Eggnog (110°F)
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 4-1/2 cups bread flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2-1/2 teaspoons yeast
For the filling:
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tsp. ground cardamom
- 2 tsp. ground allspice
- 1/3 cup melted butter
For the frosting:
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Shamrock Farms Eggnog
- 1/2 tsp. ground cardamom
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- Place ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select dough cycle; press Start.
- After the has finished turn it out onto a lightly floured surface, cover and let rest for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine granulated sugar, brown sugar, cardamom, and allspice.
- Roll dough into a 16x21-inch rectangle. Evenly spread butter over the dough and sprinkle the sugar mixture over the top. Starting on the long side, roll up dough and cut into 12 rolls. Place rolls in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking pan. Cover and let rise until nearly doubled, about 30 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 400°F.
- Bake rolls in preheated oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes. While rolls are baking, beat together all of the frosting ingredients. Spread frosting on warm rolls before serving.
If you do not have a bread machine, you can still make this recipe!
Start by dissolving the yeast in the warm eggnog in a large bowl. To the yeast mixture, add the sugar, butter, salt, and eggs. Add flour and mix well. Knead the dough into a large ball, using your hands dusted lightly with flour. Put in a lightly greased bowl, cover and let rise in a warm place about 1 hour, or until doubled in size. Then pick up in the original recipe with rolling out the dough.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size:1 roll
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 584 Total Fat: 16g Saturated Fat: 9g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 5g Cholesterol: 83mg Sodium: 317mg Carbohydrates: 102g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 63g Protein: 10g