- 1 pkg. (32 oz.) Honeysuckle White® Savory Seasoned Turkey Burgers
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 8 hamburger buns, toasted (if desired)
- Condiments, optional
- Cook turkey burgers according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms, garlic and soy sauce. Cook and stir until the mushrooms are lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Reduce the heat to medium-low and continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until the mushrooms are tender.
To assemble the turkey burgers:
- Place one turkey burger on the bottom portion of each bun. Top with a slice of cheese. Spoon some of the mushrooms over the top. Replace the top portion of the bun and serve immediately.
- Serve turkey burgers with your favorite condiments.
*NOTE: When cooking, please ensure that the turkey reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 456Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 119mgSodium: 409mgFiber: 1gSugar: 4gProtein: 36g
Right now, it’s even easier to make turkey the centerpiece of your next barbecue with our Grilling With Friends Facebook app. The app allows you to plan every detail of their next grill-out with tools like the menu builder that allows guests to sign-up to bring food, beverages or extras (like a playlist) from the hosts original list or add their own items. Plus, enter the sweeps at the same time for a chance to win a new Weber® grill and $1,000.
Other Posts You May Enjoy: