This California Chicken Wrap is an easy lunch or dinner idea! No need to heat up the kitchen! #coolsummer #wraps
I have to be honest with y’all … even food bloggers have days where they don’t feel like cooking dinner. Of course, we still have to feed our families. I have been known to resort to cereal for dinner or I’ll tell the kids that its a “fend for themselves kind of day” – basically they can have whatever they can find that’s easy and doesn’t make a huge mess! Those days are pretty rare, but they do happen sometimes.
It’s been over 100°F for days and days here in Phoenix …. and some days, the heat just takes it out of you. You don’t wanna do nothin’ – not even make dinner! I almost always have plenty of fresh veggies on hand to make a quick sandwich or wrap with whatever deli meats we have on hand. Here’s on of my family’s favorite meals (lunch or dinner!) when mama doesn’t feel like cookin’ …. Enjoy!!
California Chicken Wraps
This California Chicken Wrap is an easy lunch or dinner idea! No need to heat up the kitchen!
- 2 large flour tortillas, warmed
- 2 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- 8-12 thin deli-style chicken slices
- Small handful of fresh spinach
- 1 small avocado, pitted and cut into slices
- 1 small Roma tomato, sliced
- 1/4 cup Ranch dressing
- Layer the ingredients in the order given, dividing the ingredients evenly between the two tortillas.
- Roll the tortilla up "burrito-style" around the ingredients.
Cut in half on a bias, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 842kcal Calories from fat 530|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 59g||91%|
|Saturated Fat 16g||80%|
|Dietary Fiber 7g||28%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
Other Posts You May Enjoy: