Full of lemon flavor, this Lemon Supreme Cake is for the true lemon lover! #lemon #cake
So, the kiddos will be back to school this week …. on Thursday to be exact. When is back to school in your neck of the woods?! Maybe it’s just me, but it seems like Summer just started and it’s already over. I’m trying to hold on to the last little bit as long as I can!
We had a small family get-together this past weekend – and of course, every good party needs a dessert of two. I actually wanted to take this Lemon Supreme Cake to our neighborhood potluck on Saturday, but decided to save it for the family get-together on Sunday instead!
If you’re a fan of lemon, you will LOVE this Lemon Supreme Cake ….. everything about this cake screams lemon!
by Jamie @ Love Bakes Good Cakes
- 1 box (15.25-16.5 oz.) lemon cake mix
- Ingredients listed on cake mix box to prepare the cake
- 1 can (21 oz.) lemon creme pie filling
- 1 box (3.4 oz.) lemon instant pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 1 container (8 oz.) whipped topping, thawed
- Lemonheads candy or lemon drop candies (optional)
- Thinly sliced lemon, for garnish (optional)
Powered by Recipage
Other Posts You May Enjoy: