This Italian Pasta Salad takes very little time to prepare and you can use whatever vegetables you have on hand. It’s so delicious!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details.
Italian Pasta Salad
I don’t know about you, but when the weather gets warm, we like cooler foods – and stuff that doesn’t make the house hot! Tuesday’s are “sandwich” days at our house – and some sort of salad is usually an accompaniment to the meal. This takes very little time to prepare and you can use whatever vegetables you have on hand or adjust this to your family’s tastes.
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) tri-colored Rotini noodles
- 1/2 lb. salami or summer sausage, chopped
- 1 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup red or white onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup black olives, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 cup cucumber, diced
- 2 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 lb. Mozzarella cheese, chunks (optional)
- 1 bottle (16 oz.) Italian salad dressing
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Rinse with cold water and drain. In a large bowl, combine the noodles, summer sausage and vegetables. Add salad dressing; mix well.
- Chill until serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 386Total Fat: 26gSaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 45mgSodium: 187mgFiber: 2gSugar: 3gProtein: 9g
Originally published on August 4, 2012. Updated on April 21, 2021.