This Greek Pasta is so good, everyone that tries it asks me for the recipe! It makes a great side dish, or eat it by itself, why not!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details.
I shared this on my Facebook page a few weeks ago – and I immediately had people asking for the recipe! Of course, I didn’t make them wait – I private messaged it to them because I’m nice like that! 😉 Seriously, I believe recipes and good food are meant to be shared – right?!
- 16 oz. pasta
- A few swirls of olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 3 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup black olives, halved
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- Splash of white wine, optional
- Feta cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, cook the onions in olive oil until soft and just starting to brown. Add the garlic, spinach, tomatoes, black olives, oregano and wine.
- Cook 3-5 minutes or until everything is heated through. Remove from heat. Drain pasta and mix into spinach and tomato mixture. Stir in feta.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 320Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 122mgFiber: 5gSugar: 4gProtein: 12g
Originally published on July 11, 2013. Updated on April 23, 2021.