This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details.
Hello and Happy February to all in Love Bakes Good Cakes land! It’s me, Kim from Soliloquy Of Food & Such. Today I am sharing these Greek Fries. Greek Fries are an easy way to spice up frozen french fries. Bake them, or fry them – just be sure to top them with these quintessential Greek ingredients…..you won’t ever look at freezer fries the same way again.
|Image Source: studiobin.net|
- 28 oz bag frozen french fries
- 1/2 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
- 1/3 cup feta Cheese, crumbled
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- tzatziki for dipping (see link below)
- lemon wedges for serving, optional
- Prepare french fries according to manufactures instructions; ensure that they are golden brown and crispy.
- Toss fries with lemon juice and salt. Divide toppings amongst the 4 servings, serve with tzatziki sauce and lemon wedges.
Keep in mind this is just a guide line; you may want to increase, or decrease, the amount of toppings to suit your taste.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 357Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 886mgFiber: 5gSugar: 2gProtein: 7g