This Fiesta Ranch Chicken Pasta Bake is an easy and delicious weeknight meal! A packet of Hidden Valley® Fiesta Ranch Dips Mix makes this super flavorful! #sponsored #HiddenValleyIt
This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details.
Fiesta Ranch Chicken Pasta Bake
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Hidden Valley Ranch. The opinions and text are all mine.
I love easy dinner ideas that turn out great! My family can’t stop talking about this Fiesta Ranch Chicken Pasta Bake! Just like most of you, we’re a busy family. When dinner time rolls around, I hate trying to figure out what to make at the last minute! I usually keep a well stocked pantry with ingredients I know will help get me get in and out of the kitchen fast! I usually have a variety of Hidden Valley® Ranch products on hand because they provide so much flavor to my dishes with so little effort on my part!
Making the dish
My family really enjoys the flavors of the Southwest so I decided to make a pasta casserole using Hidden Valley® Fiesta Ranch Dips Mix. My family loves pasta!! I used some of my pantry staples and things I know my family loves to eat to create this Fiesta Ranch Chicken Pasta Bake! This yummy casserole is full of penne noodles, chicken, black beans, a creamy fiesta sauce and loads of cheese …. because every good casserole dish needs lots of cheese. Right?!
This dish is the perfect way to use leftover chicken – or grab a rotisserie chicken at your local supermarket! Serve this casserole with a fresh salad and you can have dinner ready in a jiffy!
You could easily switch up the flavors of this casserole by using any of the Hidden Valley® Ranch Dips Mixes and create endless family-friendly dishes with your favorite add-ins! From dressings and dips to sandwich spreads and side dish solutions, the special blend of herbs and spices makes Hidden Valley the perfect addition to any recipe. As you can see from this Fiesta Ranch Chicken Pasta Bake, it’s even great in new, family-favorite casserole dishes!
What’s your favorite way to use Hidden Valley® Ranch? I would love for you to tell me in the comments!
- 1 box (16 oz.) penne (or similar sized) pasta
- 2 jars (16 oz. each) Alfredo sauce
- 1 packet (1.1 oz.) Hidden Valley® Fiesta Ranch Dips Mix
- 2 cups cubed, cooked chicken
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups (8 oz.) Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- Sliced green onions for garnish, optional
- Cook pasta according to package; drain.
- Meanwhile, spray a 9x13-in. baking pan with cooking spray and set aside. In a large bowl, combine the 2 jars of Alfredo sauce with the packet of Hidden Valley® Fiesta Ranch Dip Mix. Stir in the chicken and black beans. Add the drained pasta. Mix well. Spoon the mixture into the prepared pan. Top with cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 25-30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Garnish with green onions, if desired. Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 726Total Fat: 33gSaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 83mgSodium: 1742mgFiber: 7gSugar: 5gProtein: 35g
Originally published on April 11, 2014. Updated on April 26, 2021.