Easy Piña Colada Ice Cream is a creamy coconut ice cream, paired with crushed pineapple. This is a no-cook recipe!!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details.
Easy Piña Colada
I plan on putting our ice cream machine to good use this summer …. and since the temperatures are already “summerlike” here in Phoenix, I figured I would get a head start. What better way to start than with this recipe?!
Making Easy Piña Colada Ice Cream
My kiddos love how easy this is to make – and they can do it pretty much by themselves since it doesn’t involve cooking!
Other recipes you may enjoy
- 3 cups whole milk
- 1 box (3.4 oz.) Jello brand coconut cream instant pudding mix
- 1 container (6 oz.) coconut yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon rum extract
- 1 can (8 oz.) crushed pineapple, drained
- In a large bowl, combine the milk, pudding mix, yogurt, both extracts, and the crushed pineapple. Mix well.
- Pour mixture into a freezer-safe container, cover the container, and freeze until ice cream is set, 6 hours to overnight.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 109Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 106mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 0gSugar: 9gProtein: 5g
Please note that the nutritional information listed on this page is an estimation based on the products I used. Ingredients and nutritional information can vary greatly between brands. Always be sure to read labels.
Originally published on May 15, 2014. Updated on April 27, 2021.