This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #AllNaturalPork #CollectiveBias
Dinner is easy AND delicious when these Dijon-Peach Pork Chops are on the menu! You only need a handful of ingredients and less than 30 minutes!
Dijon-Peach Pork Chops
Now that the school year is winding down, our family seems busier than ever! Isn’t it crazy how that works?! Between the end of the year school stuff, swim club, summer bowling, coordinating two work trips, planning for two family trips, plus just everyday life … I sometimes lose track of my day. Okay, it happens more often than I’d like to admit. Before I know it, we’ve gone from breakfast to dinner. I can’t tell you how many times I need something quick, easy, and delicious to feed my gang. That’s where recipes like this Dijon-Peach Pork Chops come in so handy.
With a quick stop at Walmart to pick up a few ingredients to make these Dijon-Peach Pork Chops, I choose Smithfield All Natural Fresh Pork because it is great on the grill. It’s my favorite way to cook pork chops! I love how versatile Smithfield All Natural Fresh Pork is when creating delicious everyday meal solutions. It’s also easy to cook on the stovetop, oven, slow cooker, or pressure cooker!
Smithfield All Natural Fresh Pork is versatile enough for easy weeknight cooking, like these Dijon-Peach Pork Chops recipe, as well as for weekend entertaining. It’s the perfect product to add to your weekly grocery list. At Smithfield®, they supply naturally tender and juicy fresh pork everyone can enjoy with no artificial ingredients, no preservatives, no added steroids or hormones – helping everyone make smarter choices. You can taste the quality and difference. Making better choices is important to my family and I love knowing I’m getting a quality product.
Smithfield All Natural Fresh Pork Guaranteed Tender means:
- Smithfield® hand-selects cuts based on coloring and marbling
- The process is USDA Verified
- The product is proudly raised in the USA
- And it’s fresh never frozen
Recipes you can serve with Dijon-Peach Pork Chops:
Pick up Smithfield All Natural Fresh Pork in your local Walmart meat section. You’ll want to pick up all of the ingredients for these Dijon-Peach Pork Chops while you’re there. You’ll love how easy this recipe is and your family will love how delicious it is!
Don’t forget to pin this Dijon-Peach Pork Chops recipe!
- 1/2 cup peach preserves
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
Spice Rub Mixture
- 1 tbsp. packed light brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 pkg. (about 1 lb.) Smithfield All Natural Boneless Pork Chops
- Oil grill grates. Preheat grill.
- In a small saucepan, combine all of the Dijon-Peach Sauce ingredients. Mix well. Cook over low heat until the preserves are melted, stirring frequently. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine all of the Spice Rub Mixture ingredients. Season each pork chop generously with the spice rub mixture on both sides and rub the mixture into the meat.
- Grill pork chops over medium heat for 8-14 minutes TOTAL or until the pork is no longer pink (145°F), flipping each pork chop once. During the last 2 minutes of grilling, brush the preserve mixture over the top of the chops.
- To serve, bring any remaining preserve mixture to a boil and serve with pork chops.
You can also use Smithfield All Natural Bone-In Pork Chops for this recipe. Be sure to cook the pork chops until they are no longer pink (145°F).
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 261Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 58mgSodium: 316mgFiber: 1gSugar: 19gProtein: 20g