Meal prep is made easy (and cheaper!) with Copycat Just Crack an Egg! Try this recipe and have delicious, ready-to-go breakfasts all week long.
Table of contents
- Unlocking Breakfast Success with Copycat Just Crack an Egg
- Copycat Just Crack an Egg: Ingredients & Equipment
- Serving Suggestions For Copycat Just Crack an Egg
- Copycat Just Crack an Egg: FAQs
- Other recipes you may enjoy
Unlocking Breakfast Success with Copycat Just Crack an Egg
In today’s fast-paced world, finding time for a hearty and satisfying breakfast can be challenging. That’s where Just Crack an Egg comes in – a convenient breakfast solution loved by many. But did you know you can recreate this breakfast delight at home and elevate your breakfast meal prep game?
Just Crack an Egg: A Breakfast Game-Changer
Just Crack an Egg has gained popularity for its convenience and mouthwatering flavors. It’s the go-to choice for those looking for a quick, delicious breakfast option.
But sometimes, you might want to customize your breakfast just the way you like it, and that’s where homemade Just Crack an Egg recipes come into play.
Breakfast Meal Prep Simplified
One of the key advantages of making your own Copycat Just Crack an Egg is the control you have over ingredients. You can select your favorite cheeses, proteins, and veggies to create a breakfast masterpiece tailored to your taste buds. Plus, preparing these homemade breakfast cups in advance is a game-changer for your breakfast meal prep routine.
Why Choose Homemade Just Crack an Egg?
- Customization: You have the freedom to choose the ingredients that appeal most to you.
- Healthier Choices: Opt for lean proteins and fresh veggies to make a more nutritious breakfast.
- Cost-Effective: Making your own breakfast cups is budget-friendly compared to buying pre-packaged options.
- Meal Prep Magic: Whip up a batch of homemade Just Crack an Egg cups and have breakfast ready for the week ahead.
Best Breakfast Meal Prep Recipes
Homemade Just Crack an Egg opens the door to a world of breakfast possibilities. Experiment with various ingredients, cheeses, and seasonings to create the best breakfast meal prep recipes tailored to your liking. Whether you prefer classic combinations or want to explore new flavor profiles, the choice is yours.
Copycat Just Crack an Egg is a breakfast revelation that you can recreate at home, giving you the freedom to experiment with flavors and enjoy the best breakfast meal prep options. Discover how to make your own delicious breakfast cups from scratch!
Copycat Just Crack an Egg: Ingredients & Equipment
To make Copycat Just Crack an Egg, you will need …
- cooked crumbled pork breakfast sausage
- shredded mild cheddar cheese
- small diced onion
- small diced green bell pepper
- small diced red bell pepper
- cooked small diced potatoes
- 1 large egg
Ingredient Substitution Ideas
- Cheese Substitutions:
- Smoked Gouda
- Colby Jack
- Monterey Jack
- Protein Substitutions (all need to be precooked):
- Ground turkey sausage
- Crumbled Turkey Bacon
- Plant-Based Meat Alternatives
- Seasoned Ground Beef
- Taco Meat
- Beans (vegetarian option)
- Seasoned Ground Turkey
- Seasoned Ground Chicken
- Chicken Sausage
- Canadian Bacon
- Veggie Substitutions (very small pieces):
- Summer Squash
- Hot Peppers (if you like it spicy)
- Baby spinach or other leafy greens
Feel free to mix and match these substitutions to create your own unique flavor combinations for your homemade Just Crack an Egg cups. Experiment and discover your favorite combinations!
- 8-ounce clear microwave-safe container
- fork or utensil for stirring
Serving Suggestions For Copycat Just Crack an Egg
- Fresh Fruit: Serve your Copycat Just Crack an Egg with a side of fresh fruit such as sliced strawberries, berries, or a fruit salad. The sweetness of the fruit complements the savory flavors of the breakfast cup.
- Toast or English Muffin: Toasted bread or English muffins are great options to accompany your breakfast cup. Spread some butter or your favorite jam for an extra touch.
- Avocado: Sliced or mashed avocado goes well with Copycat Just Crack an Egg. It adds a creamy and nutritious element to your meal.
- Salsa or Hot Sauce: If you enjoy a bit of heat, consider serving your breakfast cup with a side of salsa or hot sauce. It adds a spicy kick to your meal.
- Yogurt: A serving of yogurt with a drizzle of honey or a sprinkle of granola can be a delightful addition to your breakfast.
- Green Salad: For a healthier option, pair your Copycat Just Crack an Egg with a simple green salad. It balances the richness of the breakfast cup with fresh greens.
- Herbs and Fresh Chives: Garnish your breakfast cup with chopped fresh herbs like parsley, cilantro, or chives for added flavor and a pop of color.
- Coffee or Juice: Enjoy your Copycat Just Crack an Egg with a cup of coffee or freshly squeezed juice for a complete breakfast experience.
- Sliced Tomatoes: Fresh tomato slices can be a refreshing addition to your plate, providing a juicy contrast to the savory breakfast cup.
- Sour Cream or Greek Yogurt: If you like a creamy element, serve your Copycat Just Crack an Egg with a dollop of sour cream or Greek yogurt.
Copycat Just Crack an Egg: FAQs
Copycat Just Crack an Egg is a homemade version of the popular store-bought breakfast cups. It allows you to recreate the delicious and convenient breakfast cups at home, giving you control over ingredients and customization.
Homemade Just Crack an Egg is a game-changer for breakfast meal prep. You can prepare several cups in advance, keeping them in the fridge for up to 5 days. When you’re ready to eat, simply microwave them for a quick and satisfying breakfast.
It’s not recommended to freeze homemade Just Crack an Egg cups. They are best when stored in the refrigerator and consumed within 5 days for optimal freshness.
Homemade Just Crack an Egg can be just as delicious, if not more so, because you can customize it to your liking. Experiment with flavors and ingredients to create your own tasty breakfast cups.
Other recipes you may enjoy
- 2 tablespoons cooked crumbled pork breakfast sausage
- 2 tablespoons shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon small diced onion
- 1/2 tablespoon small diced green bell pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon small diced red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons cooked small diced potatoes
- 1 large egg
- Spray an 8-ounce clear microwave-safe container with cooking spray.
- Place the sausage, cheese, onion, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, potatoes, and egg into the container.
- Mix everything very well.
- Place the container in the microwave and cook for 1 minute.
- Carefully remove the container and stir.
- Cook for an additional 30-45 seconds until cooked through.
- Remove the container cautiously from the microwave; it will be very hot.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving.
- It's not recommended to freeze homemade Just Crack an Egg cups. They are best when stored in the refrigerator and consumed within 5 days for optimal freshness.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Silicone Pot Holder Trivet Mats - Hot Pads Spoon Rest, Multipurpose Trivet for Hot Dishers Heat Resistant Food Grade Silicone Set of 4
Silicone Oven Mitt with Magnet, Licorice Black
Stainless Steel Metal Measuring Spoons, Fits in Spice Jar, Set of 6 with bonus Leveler
Chef Knife - 8 Inches
Oversized Cutting Board, 3 Piece, Non-Slip, Extra Large Thick Chopping Boards, Dishwasher Safe, Non-Porous, Set of 3
Anchor Hocking 1 Cup Glass Storage Containers with Lids, Set of 6 Glass Food Storage Containers with Navy Blue SnugFit Lids
Anchor Hocking 2 Cup Glass Storage Containers with Lids, Set of 4 Glass Food Storage Containers with Mint SnugFit Lids
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1 serving
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 254Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 226mgSodium: 404mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 16g
Please note that the nutritional information listed on this page is an estimation based on the products I used. Ingredients and nutritional information can vary significantly between brands. Always be sure to read labels. Please verify that a recipe fits your needs before using it. Nutrition info may contain errors, so please verify it independently. Likewise, recipes may contain errors, so please use your common sense when following them.