Chocolate Blossoms – a soft chocolaty cookie with a Hershey’s Kiss candy in the middle! #chocolate #cookies #baking
This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details.
This is one of those quick and easy recipes everyone should have on hand. If you need a last minute dessert, these Chocolate Blossoms whip up quick!
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Hershey’s Spread – chocolate flavor
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 box (3.4 oz.) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 bag (12 oz.) Hershey’s Kisses Brand Milk Chocolate
- In a medium bowl, cream the butter, Hershey’s Spread, sugar and brown sugar with an electric mixer until thoroughly combined. Add the eggs and vanilla; mix well.
- In a separate medium bowl, combine the cocoa powder, flour, baking soda, salt and instant pudding mix. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the creamed mixture, mixing well. Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper of Silpat mats. Roll the dough into 1-inch balls and place onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 8 minutes. Remove from the oven and immediately press one unwrapped Hershey’s Kiss onto the center of each cookie. Allow to cool for 2 minutes on the pan, then remove to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Store cookies in a covered container.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 140Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 19mgSodium: 100mgFiber: 1gSugar: 12gProtein: 1g
Originally published on May 19, 2014. Updated on April 27, 2021.