This Chicken Bruschetta Bake is a simple, comforting, Italian-style casserole. The entire family will love this one!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details.
Chicken Bruschetta Bake
Are you a fan of casseroles? I think most people are on one side of the fence or the other … either they love them – or they hate them! Personally, I am a fan. I love the idea that I can make our food budget stretch a bit farther with them.
For the most part, casseroles are super easy to prepare too! Which as a busy mom, is always a bonus for me! While the casserole bakes, it also leaves me time to prepare a salad or make a quick dessert. This Chicken Bruschetta Bake is no different.
This Chicken Bruschetta Bake is a family-favorite. Italian-style food ranks right up there with Mexican food in the Love Bakes Good Cakes house. We love this casserole with a fresh side salad and some hot, crusty garlic bread. Seasoned Italian-style veggies or steamed green beans would be a great side too! I hope your family enjoys this dish as much as mine does!
Other Posts You May Enjoy:
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) chicken-flavored stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 tsp. dried basil leaves
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese. shredded
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the tomatoes, stuffing mix, water and garlic just until stuffing mix is moistened.
- Place the chicken in 13x9x2-inch casserole sprayed with cooking spray. Sprinkle with basil and cheese. Top with the stuffing mixture.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 317Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 100mgSodium: 662mgFiber: 2gSugar: 4gProtein: 33g