I just told Brian over the past weekend that I needed to start thinking about our Thanksgiving menu .... he asked me where the year went and I had to laugh since I've been asking the same question since February! Seriously, though ... where has 2016 gone?!
Is Thanksgiving menu planning even on your radar yet?! Although we usually have the usual traditional dishes, I like to try a new dish (or two!) each year for Thanksgiving. We just bought a smoker last week, so I am toying with the idea of making smoked turkey for our dinner instead of roasting or frying it! I also picked up a nice beef brisket yesterday while doing our regular grocery shopping, with the intention of that being on the menu, too! The price was too good to pass up so we'll see - It might become a weekend meal with friends! So we'll see closer to Thanksgiving what we actually end up eating!
Since I am still looking for ideas, I got the help of some of my blogger friends and put together this Thanksgiving Supper Menu Plan! If you are looking for ideas, I hope this list gives you a few ideas!
- Cheesy Roast Beef Bites from Kleinworth & Co.
- Grape Crostini with Blue Cheese Spread and Honey from Home Cooking Memories
Salads & Sides
- Roasted Butternut Squash from Cooking on the Front Burner
- Pink Stuff from The Gold Lining Girl
- Slow Cooker Stuffing from One Sweet Appetite
- Mashed Sweet Potatoes with Browned Butter from Around My Family Table
- Garlic Parmesan Mashed Potatoes from Liz on Call
- Pumpkin Chai Tea Latte from Love Bakes Good Cakes
Don't forget to pin it!