This Quick and Easy Cajun Shrimp recipe is perfect for a weeknight meal! You only need about 10 minutes to have this main dish on the table!
Quick and Easy Cajun Shrimp
I don’t know about y’all, but life just never seems to slow down … does it?! It seems like there is always something to do and not enough hours in the day!
Since I know many of you are in the same boat with hectic schedules, I wanted to share one of my family’s favorite quick meals – Quick and Easy Cajun Shrimp. We usually have this with Dirty Rice (if time is really tight, I love Zatarains – otherwise I make it from scratch), a veggie of some kind and some hot buttered rolls or biscuits. Just because time is short, you don’t have to sacrifice flavor … and believe me, this meal is big on flavor!
this recipe was originally shared at All She Cooks
Other recipes you may enjoy
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound medium raw shrimp, deveined with tails on, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning (or to taste)
- Chopped parsley
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Place the shrimp in the pan, shaking a bit so they are in a single layer. Sprinkle with Cajun seasoning.
- Cook for 3 minutes. Stir the shrimp so that most of the cooked sides are face up. Allow to cook for an additional minute or two or until the shrimp are pink.
- Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 180Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 205mgSodium: 137mgFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 23g
Originally published on August 17, 2014. Updated on May 1, 2021.