other Nutella addicts out there?
hand, I know you are out there.
Nutella problem, I feel like you can add it to anything and it will taste
recipe was inspired by my son, Aiden, 11 years old, who asked me to make toast
with Nutella and bananas, a lethal combination of goodness.
enjoying a piece, I thought this would make a killer cinnamon roll.
the urge and had to make it instantly.
better than I expected. The cinnamon, bananas and Nutella play together
and sophisticated cinnamon roll that is just as addicting, if not more than
Nutella on its own.
family and friends, where some are Nutella lovers like myself and others aren’t.
There wasn’t one person who was not just in love with these.
you to try this.
to share this with you today, and I’m looking forward to our next Foodie
kitchen, to yours, enjoy this A Dash of Sanity original, shared especially for
my friend Jamie!
Come and follow me!
Nutella Banana Cinnamon Rolls
Delicious Nutella Banana Cinnamon Rolls.
- 4 tablespoon butter, melted
- 4 tablespoon water
- 1/4 cup instant vanilla pudding or white chocolate instant pudding (yum!)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups flour, bread flour is preferred
- 2 1/2 teaspoon active dry yeast
- 6 tablespoons white granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup Nutella Hazelnut Spread
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 large bananas
- 2 cups powder sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter, semi melted
- 4 tablespoons hot water
- 1/2-1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Place ingredients as listed above in order into a bread machine. Set for dough cycle. After complete on dough cycle, remove from machine and roll out to a rectangle about 17x10 inches.
- In a small bowl combine Nutella and softened cream cheese until well combine and smooth. You may get a few chunks that’s okay, it will still spread out nicely. Set aside.
- In another small bowl mix together cinnamon and sugar, set aside.
- Spread Nutella and cream cheese mixture on the rolled out dough (17x10 inches), make sure to completely cover, but leaving a 1/4-1/2 inch edge on each side. Then slice bananas and place the slices on top of the Nutella. You can place the bananas wherever you would like, just make sure that they don't over lap. Once you have placed all of the bananas, sprinkle the cinnamon and sugar filling over the bananas and Nutella.
- Roll the dough tightly from long end, pinching edges closed when completely rolled. Slice dough into 12 rolls, about ¾-1 inch thick slices. Place into greased 9×13, let rise until doubled.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-22 minutes. Add glaze on once they have cooled for a few minutes. Serve immediately or cover and set aside for later. I would add the glaze right before serving.
- Mix butter, powdered sugar, and almond extract. Add hot water 1 tablespoon at a time until the glaze reaches desired consistency. Drizzle over sweet rolls.
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 621kcal Calories from fat 182|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 20g||31%|
|Saturated Fat 14g||70%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||16%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
disappointed when they found out we were sharing the rest with our neighbors
and their Aunt Tami.