You’re gonna LOVE these Peanut Butter Fudge Brownies if you’re a fan of chocolate and peanut butter. Is there a better combo?
This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details.
Peanut Butter Fudge Brownies
Is there a better combo than chocolate and peanut butter?! I didn’t think so! 🙂 If you’re a fan of chocolate and peanut butter, you’re gonna LOVE these brownies. Although these may look intimidating with the three layers, let me assure you it’s easy. That’s how I roll – I like easy!
These brownies have a chocolaty brownie with a layer of peanut buttery fudge, topped with a rich chocolate ganache! Chocolate and peanut butter lovers, rejoice!
These brownies are totally decadent – Enjoy! 🙂
This post was first shared at All She Cooks
Other recipes you may enjoy
For the brownie layer
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
For the peanut butter fudge layer
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/3 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow creme
For the chocolate ganache
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 6 ounces semi-sweet baking chocolate, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray a 9×13-in. baking dish with cooking spray.
For the brownie layer:
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cocoa,baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl, combine the oil, eggs and vanilla. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Mix just until combined – Do NOT overmix. Spread into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center tests clean. Cool on a wire rack.
For the peanut butter fudge layer:
- In a medium saucepan, bring the milk and sugar to a boil. Boil for 4 minutes. Add the peanut butter and marshmallow creme and mix well. Quickly pour the mixture into the pan over the cooked brownie layer.
- Refrigerate for one hour.
For the chocolate ganache layer:
- Heat whipping cream in a small saucepan until hot but not boiling. Remove from the heat. Stir in chocolate until melted. Let stand for about 5 minutes. (The ganache is ready to use when the mixture mounds slightly when dropped from a spoon. It will become thicker as it cools.)
- Pour the ganache over the fudge layer and tilt the pan so the ganache flows evenly over the top, covering it completely.
- Allow to set completely before cutting into bars.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 410Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 36mgSodium: 90mgFiber: 3gSugar: 40gProtein: 7g
Originally published on March 16, 2014. Updated on April 26, 2021.