You’re gonna LOVE these Peanut Butter Fudge Brownies if you’re a fan of chocolate and peanut butter. Is there a better combo?
Peanut Butter Fudge Brownies
Is there a better combo than chocolate and peanut butter?! I didn’t think so! 🙂 If you’re a fan of chocolate and peanut butter, you’re gonna LOVE these brownies. Although these may look intimidating with the three layers, let me assure you it’s easy. That’s how I roll – I like easy!
These brownies have a chocolaty brownie with a layer of peanut buttery fudge, topped with a rich chocolate ganache! Chocolate and peanut butter lovers, rejoice!
These brownies are totally decadent – Enjoy! 🙂
This post was first shared at All She Cooks
Other recipes you may enjoy
Peanut Butter Fudge Brownies
These Peanut Butter Fudge Brownies have a chocolaty brownie with a layer of peanut butter fudge, topped with a rich chocolate ganache! Chocolate and peanut butter lovers, rejoice!
For the brownie layer
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
For the peanut butter fudge layer
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/3 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow creme
For the chocolate ganache
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 6 ounces semi-sweet baking chocolate, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray a 9×13-in. baking dish with cooking spray.
For the brownie layer:
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cocoa,baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl, combine the oil, eggs and vanilla. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Mix just until combined – Do NOT overmix. Spread into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center tests clean. Cool on a wire rack.
For the peanut butter fudge layer:
- In a medium saucepan, bring the milk and sugar to a boil. Boil for 4 minutes. Add the peanut butter and marshmallow creme and mix well. Quickly pour the mixture into the pan over the cooked brownie layer.
- Refrigerate for one hour.
For the chocolate ganache layer:
- Heat whipping cream in a small saucepan until hot but not boiling. Remove from the heat. Stir in chocolate until melted. Let stand for about 5 minutes. (The ganache is ready to use when the mixture mounds slightly when dropped from a spoon. It will become thicker as it cools.)
- Pour the ganache over the fudge layer and tilt the pan so the ganache flows evenly over the top, covering it completely.
- Allow to set completely before cutting into bars.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 410Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 36mgSodium: 90mgFiber: 3gSugar: 40gProtein: 7g
Originally published on March 16, 2014. Updated on April 26, 2021.
So I am jealous and happy all at the same time. Jealous that I can't eat them and happy that I'm not eating them…those look extremely dangerous. Great job Jamie 🙂
Happy Valley Chow
Girl, what have you done? You've allowed not only peanut butter and chocolate in a dessert, but brownies and fudge too. This is crazy good! Thank you for sharing. These will be made soon!
Amazing!! I'd have to swap for Sunbutter – beautifully done. You had me at ganache.
These sound delish! I'd love it of you brought this over to What'd You Do This Weekend. Have a marvelous week.
Oh goodness, these look fantastic! Lickin the screen over here, Jamie. Thanks for sharing at Simple Supper Tuesday.
Couscous & Consciousness
These look lethal, but definitely something I need to try – chocolate and peanut butter? Unbeatable!
these look insanely delicious!
Jamie my mouth is watering, these look so good! Pinned 🙂
Pam @ over50feeling40
I will dream of these Peanut Butter fudge pieces…thanks for sharing on the Thursday Blog Hop!
mmm My husband says Yes Please! and I agree with him. They look like the perfect indulgence after our flooded bathroom tonight 🙂
Lorraine @ Cookin For the Seven Dwarfs
These look DIVINE! Oh my goodness. I gotta make these ASAP! These are the most viewed post at Sweet & Savoury Sundays! <3 Thanks for linking up with us!
They look so decadent Jamie, I love chocolate and peanut butter. I'm addicted to peanut butter cups. This has been the most viewed on Sweet and Savoury Sundays, stop by grab a button and link up again with us this weekend. [email protected] in Pyjamas
Now that's a BROWNIE! Hope you are having a great day and thanks so much for sharing your awesome recipe with Full Plate Thursday.
Come Back Soon!
Those look so amazing! I just love the recipes you come up with! 🙂
Thank you for linking at Show Me Your Plaid Monday's! You are one of this weeks features!
WHY OH WHY do i always have to read dozens of comments that ALL say some variation of “can’t wait to try” and then never follow up with how it turned out??!! Please don’t post until AFTER you have made something!!!! I mean come on, everybody can’t wait to try, Duh! Be helpful people.
Did you try it? Let me know what you thought!
I’m making these right now and I’m just soooo excited!! Thank you SO MUCH for sharing your recipe!! 🙂