- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 2/3 cup buttermilk
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 cup dark cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup andes mint chips - (I used regular ol' Mint Chocolate Chips)
- 2 bags mint fudge cups (from Dollar Tree) - (Again, I used Mint Chocolate Chips)
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cream butter, vanilla, and sugars. Add the egg, sour cream and buttermilk and beat again. Combine all the dry ingredients and slowly incorporate them into the butter mixture. Stir in the andes chips by hand.
- Fill donut cavities at least 3/4 full. Bake 9 minutes. Let sit in pan for about 2 minutes, then remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Melt mint fudge cups with 1 Tbsp. shortening. Stir every 30 seconds so it doesn't burn. Dip tops of donuts into the melted mint.
- Sprinkle with desired sprinkles, jimmies or sugar.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 331Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 37mgSodium: 215mgFiber: 2gSugar: 27gProtein: 5g
Don’t forget to share and comment ♥
Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012-2013 All Rights Reserved