Who needs a pot o’ gold when you have this fun Loaded Leprechaun Minty Mint Bark?! It’s perfect for St. Patrick’s Day or anytime you want a cool, minty treat! 🙂
This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details.
Loaded Leprechaun Minty Mint Bark
St. Patrick’s Day isn’t a big deal in our house. We don’t “celebrate” it per se. Growing up as a redhead, I have probably heard every Irish joke known to man – and many people assume that if you have read hair, you’re Irish. Seriously, I was over that when I was about 5. Truthfully, I have no idea what my ancestry is – but just a shot in the dark, I’m gonna guess I’m a little bit of lots of things …. a Heinz 57. Maybe there’s some Irish in there …. and maybe not.
Anywho …. having young children, I do like to do fun things from time to time. Y’all know kids love anything that has to do with candy, cookies and bright colors! Heck, I’m an adult, and I like them too! 🙂 Somehow I managed to keep my family outta my stash long enough to make this little treat …. but something tells me, it won’t be around long!
Loaded Leprechaun Minty Mint Bark to the rescue!
It starts with a vanilla candy that I added a touch of mint to …. top it off with Mint Oreos, Mint M&M’s and some rainbow sprinkles – and you have a treat perfect for St. Patrick’s Day!
Other recipes you may enjoy
- 1 package (16 oz.) vanilla CandiQuick
- 1/2 teaspoon mint extract (NOT peppermint)
- 1 cup mint M&M's, coarsely chopped
- 10-12 mint OREO's, coarsely chopped
- Rainbow colored sprinkles, if desired
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper and set aside.
- Melt CandiQuick according to package directions. Add the mint extract and stir until combined. Spread the melted CandiQuick evenly and thinly on the waxed paper with a spatula. Top with the M&M's, Oreo's and rainbow sprinkles. Using the back of a spoon, a spatula or your hand, carefully press the candy, cookies and sprinkles into the bark so they adhere to it.
- Allow to cool completely. Once cooled and the candy re-hardens, break into pieces.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 2979Total Fat: 69gSaturated Fat: 35gCholesterol: 29mgSodium: 680mgFiber: 10gSugar: 253gProtein: 16g
Originally published on March 6, 2014. Updated on April 26, 2021.