Who needs a pot o’ gold when you have this fun Loaded Leprechaun Minty Mint Bark?! It’s perfect for St. Patrick’s Day or anytime you want a cool, minty treat! 🙂
It starts with a vanilla candy that I added a touch of mint to …. top it off with Mint Oreos, Mint M&M’s and some rainbow sprinkles – and you have a treat perfect for St. Patrick’s Day!
Loaded Leprechaun Minty Mint Bark
Who needs a pot o' gold when you have this fun Loaded Leprechaun Minty Mint Bark?! It's perfect for St. Patrick's Day or anytime you want a cool, minty treat! 🙂
- 1 pkg (16 oz.) vanilla CandiQuick
- 1/2 tsp. mint extract (NOT peppermint)
- 1 cup mint M&M's, coarsely chopped
- 10-12 mint OREO's, coarsely chopped
- Rainbow colored sprinkles, if desired
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper and set aside.
- Melt CandiQuick according to package directions. Add the mint extract and stir until combined. Spread the melted CandiQuick evenly and thinly on the waxed paper with a spatula. Top with the M&M's, Oreo's and rainbow sprinkles. Using the back of a spoon, a spatula or your hand, carefully press the candy, cookies and sprinkles into the bark so they adhere to it.
- Allow to cool completely. Once cooled and the candy re-hardens, break into pieces.
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 2979kcal Calories from fat 625|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 69g||106%|
|Saturated Fat 35g||175%|
|Dietary Fiber 10g||40%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
Other Posts You May Enjoy: