Who needs a pot o’ gold when you have this fun Loaded Leprechaun Minty Mint Bark?! It’s perfect for St. Patrick’s Day or anytime you want a cool, minty treat! 🙂
It starts with a vanilla candy that I added a touch of mint to …. top it off with Mint Oreos, Mint M&M’s and some rainbow sprinkles – and you have a treat perfect for St. Patrick’s Day!
- 1 pkg (16 oz.) vanilla CandiQuick
- 1/2 tsp. mint extract (NOT peppermint)
- 1 cup mint M&M's, coarsely chopped
- 10-12 mint OREO's, coarsely chopped
- Rainbow colored sprinkles, if desired
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper and set aside.
- Melt CandiQuick according to package directions. Add the mint extract and stir until combined. Spread the melted CandiQuick evenly and thinly on the waxed paper with a spatula. Top with the M&M's, Oreo's and rainbow sprinkles. Using the back of a spoon, a spatula or your hand, carefully press the candy, cookies and sprinkles into the bark so they adhere to it.
- Allow to cool completely. Once cooled and the candy re-hardens, break into pieces.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 2979Total Fat: 69gSaturated Fat: 35gCholesterol: 29mgSodium: 680mgFiber: 10gSugar: 253gProtein: 16g
Other Posts You May Enjoy: