This Key Lime Pie Fudge is such an easy recipe! It’s creamy and full of lime flavor! Bonus, no thermometer needed! Make it with or without the graham cracker crust! #fudge #keylime #easy
A few weeks ago, I ran across a pin on Pinterest that was for Key Lime Pie Fudge. The only problem was, when you clicked on the link, it didn’t take you to a recipe. Don’t you just hate when that happens?! Ugh ….. so not cool. I decided to see if I could find a recipe online and there were a few to choose from. I adapted the recipe below to use things I already had on hand – and I loved that I didn’t need a thermometer! Can you say, “Easy?” I love recipes like that – don’t you?!
You can make this fudge with or without the graham cracker crust. Personally, I prefer it without – but, my family preferred it with the crust! If you don’t want a crust, just skip that part of the recipe! 🙂
- 1/4 cup (4 tbsp.) butter, melted
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 pkg (about 9 rectangles) graham crackers
- 2 bags (11 oz. each) Ghiradelli classic white chips
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tbsp. finely grated lime zest
- 3 tbsp. lime juice
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a 9x9-in. baking pan with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Place the graham crackers in a food processor and pulse until they resemble fine crumbs. Add the butter and sugar and pulse just until mixed. Press the mixture evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake for 5-7 minutes or until the edges are lightly browned. Remove from the oven and allow to cool while you prepare the fudge layer.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the white chips and sweetened condensed milk. Microwave in 30 second increments, stirring after each cooking time, until the chips are melted and the mixture is smooth. Add the zest and juice. Working quickly, mix until thoroughly combined. Evenly pour the fudge into the prepared pan over the graham cracker crust and smooth it out. Refrigerate 2-3 hours or until the fudge is completely set.
- Remove the fudge from the pan using the foil to lift it out. Use a sharp knife and cut the fudge into 1-inch squares.
- Store fudge in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Use within 2 weeks. Before serving, allow the fudge to come to room temperature for 15-20 minutes.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 3646Total Fat: 124gSaturated Fat: 58gCholesterol: 257mgSodium: 2385mgFiber: 15gSugar: 369gProtein: 60g
Other Posts You May Enjoy: