This Bacon Lettuce Avocado Tomato Chicken Salad Wrap makes a quick and easy dinner or lunch idea! #wraps #chickensalad #baconmonth #putsomepiginit
Recently, I needed a quick dinner idea. Although a BLT sandwich sounded good, I only had 8 pieces of bacon for 7 people ….. obviously, a traditional BLT was not gonna work. I mean, I could have had a sandwich, but what was everyone else going to eat?!
Thinking outside the box a bit, but still going with the BLT idea, I came up with this Bacon Lettuce Tomato Avocado Tomato Chicken Salad Wrap. I had some leftover chicken from the night before and an avocado that needed to be used, so this was a cinch to throw together!
Bacon Lettuce Avocado Tomato Chicken Salad Wraps
This Bacon Lettuce Avocado Tomato Chicken Salad Wrap makes a quick and easy dinner or lunch idea!
- 3 cups cooked, cubed or shredded chicken
- 6-8 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, minced
- 1 avocado, pitted and chopped
- 6-8 lettuce leaves
- 3/4-1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 6-8 large burrito-size tortillas, warmed
1. Place the chicken, bacon, tomatoes, celery, green onions and avocado in a medium bowl. Add the mayonnaise, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Gently mix until thoroughly combined.
2. Line tortillas with lettuce leaves. Top with chicken salad mixture. Roll up like a burrito. Serve.
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 651kcal Calories from fat 502|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 56g||86%|
|Saturated Fat 12g||60%|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||20%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
Don’t forget that August is Bacon Month! We’re giving away a bacon-themed cook book each week! Enter in the Rafflecopter below for a chance to win! 🙂
Other Posts You May Enjoy: