This Bacon Lettuce Avocado Tomato Chicken Salad Wrap makes a quick and easy dinner or lunch idea! #wraps #chickensalad #baconmonth #putsomepiginit
This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details.
Bacon Lettuce Avocado Tomato Chicken Salad Wraps
Recently, I needed a quick dinner idea. Although a BLT sandwich sounded good, I only had 8 pieces of bacon for 7 people ….. obviously, a traditional BLT was not gonna work. I mean, I could have had a sandwich, but what was everyone else going to eat?!
Thinking outside the box a bit, but still going with the BLT idea, I came up with this salad wrap recipe. I had some leftover chicken from the night before and an avocado that needed to be used, so this was a cinch to throw together!
Don’t forget that August is Bacon Month! We’re giving away a bacon-themed cook book each week! Enter in the Rafflecopter below for a chance to win! 🙂
Other Posts You May Enjoy:
- 3 cups cooked, cubed or shredded chicken
- 6-8 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, minced
- 1 avocado, pitted and chopped
- 6-8 lettuce leaves
- 3/4-1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 6-8 large burrito-size tortillas, warmed
1. Place the chicken, bacon, tomatoes, celery, green onions and avocado in a medium bowl. Add the mayonnaise, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Gently mix until thoroughly combined.
2. Line tortillas with lettuce leaves. Top with chicken salad mixture. Roll up like a burrito. Serve.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 651Total Fat: 56gSaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 88mgSodium: 591mgFiber: 5gSugar: 2gProtein: 20g
Originally published on August 24, 2014. Updated on May 1, 2021.