This is a sponsored post for JSL Foods. All opinions are honest and 100% my own. #Fortune #ChefYaki
Dinner is delicious AND easy when this Hoisin Beef Noodle Stir Fry recipe is on the menu! Use your favorite veggies for a meal the entire family will love.
The last few weeks have been hectic with the holidays. Along with all of the normal hustle and bustle, I have been busy trying to take care of some last minute year-end stuff. There have been more than a few days where I’ve needed something quick and easy for dinner.
I love recipes like this Hoisin Beef Noodle Stir Fry. It’s quick, easy, and delicious. And, it’s perfect for hectic nights. Love!! One of the things I love about this recipe is that you can easily switch up the veggies to use whatever you have on hand – or you can use whatever your family loves! We always have broccoli, carrots, mushrooms, and celery on hand so that’s what I used in our stir-fry. Some other great additions – onion, snow peas, red pepper, zucchini, and cabbage. Sometimes, my kids like to add sliced green onions or sesame seeds over the top. You just can’t go wrong with this dish no matter how you make it.
Now that you have the recipe, be sure to pick up some Fortune Udon Noodles on your next grocery trip. You can purchase JSL Foods products at Acme, Genuardi’s, Smiths Marketplace, Albertson’s, Bashas, Safeway, Fry’s, WinCo, and Target. You will find them in the refrigerated produce section of the store.
For the latest news and special offers, check out JSL Foods Website: http://www.jslfoods.com/
For the sauce
- 1/2 cup reduced sodium soy-sauce
- 2 garlic cloved, minced
- 3 tbsp. hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp, brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. freshly grated ginger
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
For the stir fry
- 2 pkg. (7.34 oz.) Fortune Udon Noodles, Original Flavor
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 8 oz. beef top sirloin filet, thinly sliced across the grain
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 6 oz. fresh broccoli florets, cut into bite-size pieces
- 6 oz. baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk together all sauce ingredients; set aside.
- Cook udon noodles according to package stovetop directions; drain well.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef in olive oil until browned, about 4 minutes. Remove beef from skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, quickly stir-fry the celery, carrots, broccoli, and mushrooms until tender-crisp; about 4 minutes. Add the udon noodles, beef, and sauce mixture to the skillet and mix well. Continue to cook 2-3 minutes or until the sauce slightly thickens.
- Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 633Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 45mgSodium: 2590mgFiber: 7gSugar: 10gProtein: 26g
Don’t forget to pin it!