This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Fry’s Food Stores. The opinions and text are all mine.
Make dinnertime easy with this Gnocchi with Pesto Cream recipe! It’s so flavorful and perfect for weeknights! AD #TasteOfItaly
Life has been crazy busy in the Love Bakes Good Cakes house. Between school, blogging, travelling and just life – I feel like I’ve got a billion and one things to do … and that’s okay. Actually, for the first time in a long time, I feel like I’m beginning to see through the haze of life and I actually feel like I can be a productive member of society again …..
Although life seems to be going in a better direction than it has been, I find still myself unprepared when dinnertime rolls around. Thank goodness for simple and easy meal ideas, right?!
While shopping at Fry’s Food Stores recently, I grabbed a few things from their Taste Of Italy selection! Have you seen all of the choices? I absolutely love that so many of the items are actually from Italy and they’re a great value!
I found this recipe at https://www.frysfood.com/italianworldflavor/ as part of the #TasteOfItaly promotion with Fry’s Food Stores. I’m a big fan of pesto and gnocchi, so I knew I had to pick up the ingredients to make this! And let me tell you, it was perfect for a quick weeknight dinner! We served this with a side salad and a crusty loaf of bread! This recipe comes together in less than 15 minutes, so save it – you’ll be glad you did! I would even serve this to company – it’s that good!
- 1 package (1 lb.) HemisFares™ Gnocchi
- 1 jar (5.9 oz.) HemisFares™ Pesto Genovese
- 6 oz. fresh cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Pour the olive oil that floats on top of the pesto bottle into a cup (as this recipe has cream, you won't need that extra oil, keep it to season a salad).
- Pour the cream into a large skillet, and bring it very gently to a simmer; then turn the heat off, add the pesto and stir.
- Cook the gnocchi in the boiling water for 3-4 minutes, until they all float.
- Pull out the gnocchi with a sieve and pour them directly into the skillet; sauté for 1 minute.
- Top with Parmigiano-Reggiano and serve immediately. Refrigerate any leftovers.
Recipe used with permission via https://www.frysfood.com/italianworldflavor/
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 762Total Fat: 34gSaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 71mgSodium: 635mgFiber: 4gSugar: 4gProtein: 23g
Other Posts You May Enjoy: