This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details.
Oh.My.WOW!! This stuff is *so* good! It tastes fancy … but is so simple! I found the recipe at 1 Cup Awesome (adapted from Rachel Ray Magazine) and adjusted it to my family’s tastes and preferences. It was a fantastic meatless meal – and we’re already planning on making it again – soon!!! Seriously, pin this now!
- A few swirls of olive oil
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) potato gnocchi
- 1/2 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto sauce, more to taste
- 1/4 cup black olives, halved
- Feta cheese, crumbled
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add gnocchi in a single layer and cook until browned, about 4-5 minutes. Turn gnocchi and cook, tossing occasionally, until browned to your taste. Add tomatoes and olives, cook for about 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and add pesto and crumbled Feta. Stir.
- Serve immediately!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 322Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 603mgFiber: 5gSugar: 2gProtein: 9g