This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details.
Happy Thanksgiving, y’all 🙂 I hope everyone is getting to spend time with their loved ones today! Be blessed ♥
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 rib of celery, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 carton (32 oz.) chicken broth
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1- 1 1/2 lb. cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) gnocchi
- 1 cup packed spinach, chopped
- 1-2 tbsp. pesto sauce or to taste
- Melt butter in a soup pot. Add the carrots, celery and onion. Saute 4-5 minutes or until the vegetables start to soften. Add the garlic. Continue to saute another 1-2 minutes. Stir in the flour. Stir in the chicken broth and cream of chicken soup. Heat over medium-high heat until the mixture comes to a boil; reduce heat and allow to simmer for 20-25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the gnocchi according to package directions and drain. Add the chicken and spinach to the soup. Continue to cook until the chicken is heated through and the spinach starts to wilt. Stir in pesto sauce and gnocchi.
- Serve hot.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 453Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 105mgSodium: 856mgFiber: 3gSugar: 5gProtein: 33g
I hope you enjoy!
Shared at these
Featured at Bizzy Bakes
Don’t forget to like, share and comment ♥
Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012 All Rights Reserved