These Chocolate Swirl Blondies are the perfect treat for any afternoon or evening. Dark chocolate and sea salt swirled into a classic honey blondie bar, trust me friends, honey has never tasted so good.
- 1 (1/2 cup) stick butter
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3/4 light brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray an 8x8 inch square baking pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In medium mixing bowl, microwave safe. Heat butter and honey until butter is completely melted. I heated for 1 minute, then stirred and reheated for another minute.
- Add in brown sugar and reheat for an additional minute. Remove from microwave and stir. Then stirring continuously add in beaten egg and flour.
- Set aside and coarsely chop dark chocolate chips. In the bars mixture stir in vanilla and sea-salt. Then fold in chocolate chips, DO NOT OVER stir. You do not want the chocolate to completely melt and turn the bars into a chocolate blondie. But if you do, don’t’ worry they’ll still taste amazing.
- Once you fold in the chocolate chips, pour into pan and take a knife and swirl blondies, stick in oven and bake for 18 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool. Cut into 9 pieces and serve.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 279Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 45mgSodium: 150mgFiber: 2gSugar: 18gProtein: 3g