🍫🥜 Elevate your dessert game with our mouthwatering Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge! Dive into creamy decadence and satisfy your cravings today. 😋💕
Table of contents
Irresistible Christmas Fudge Recipe: A Peanut Chocolate Delight
When it comes to holiday sweets, Christmas fudge is a classic treat that never goes out of style. And if you’re a fan of the delightful combination of chocolate and peanut butter, you’re in for a real treat! In this blog post, we’ll explore the world of fudge with peanut butter and why it’s the perfect addition to your holiday dessert table.
Fudge, in general, is beloved for its rich, creamy texture and sweet flavor. It’s the ideal indulgence for those with a sweet tooth, and Christmas is the perfect time to enjoy this confectionery delight.
Whether making it as a homemade gift or simply to satisfy your cravings, fudge with peanut butter is a festive and crowd-pleasing choice.
What makes a good recipe for fudge? It’s the careful balance of ingredients and flavors, and when you add peanut butter to the mix, magic happens.
The result is a decadent peanut chocolate fudge that’s impossible to resist. The creamy, nutty notes of the peanut butter perfectly complement the sweet richness of the chocolate.
During the holiday season, Christmas fudge with peanut butter is not only a tasty treat but also a nostalgic reminder of festive gatherings and family traditions. Its smooth texture and mouthwatering taste make it a favorite among both kids and adults.
If you’re looking to impress your guests or simply enjoy a good recipe for fudge, consider making some peanut chocolate fudge this Christmas. Its delightful combination of flavors and textures will make it the star of your holiday spread.
Stay tuned for more tips and ideas on creating the perfect Christmas fudge that will leave everyone craving for more!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge: Ingredients & Equipment
To make this Christmas Fudge recipe, you will need …
- semi-sweet chocolate chips – or milk chocolate chips
- sweetened condensed milk
- creamy peanut butter – you can also use crunchy peanut butter if you prefer.
- espresso powder
- sea salt
- almond extract – an optional ingredient.
- marshmallow fluff
- 8-inch square baking dish lined with parchment paper
- large microwave-safe bowl
- silicone spatula
- plastic wrap or aluminum foil
How to make Good Recipe for Fudge
Prepare pan. Line an 8-inch square baking dish with parchment paper.
Melt. Combine the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk. Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until the chocolate is fully melted and the mixture is smooth.
Combine and stir. Add peanut butter, espresso powder, sea salt, and almond extract. Stir until the mixture is smooth and well combined. Stir in the marshmallow fluff until well incorporated.
Transfer to prepared dish. Place the mixture into the prepared baking dish.
Prepare the peanut butter topping. In a small microwaveable bowl, melt the peanut butter for 30 seconds or until melted. Drizzle the melted peanut butter over the chocolate fudge.
Cover and chill. Loosely cover the fudge with plastic wrap or tinfoil. Chill the fudge in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or until firm.
Serve. Cut the fudge into 16 squares and serve.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge: FAQs
Store the fudge in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week, or in the freezer for up to 3 months. It’s best to refrigerate the fudge, as it can soften and become gooey if left at room temperature for too long.
Yes, you can add other mix-ins to the fudge to customize the flavor and texture.
To prevent the chocolate from burning, be sure to microwave the mixture in short intervals (about 30 seconds) and stir well between each interval. This ensures even heating and prevents overheating.
The almond extract is optional but recommended if you want to add a slight hint of extra nutty flavor to your fudge. You can omit it if you prefer a more straightforward chocolate and peanut butter taste.
The fudge will have a thick consistency that is not easily spreadable. You can try to spread it evenly with a spoon or spatula by pressing it down firmly a little at a time. This thickness contributes to the creamy texture of the fudge once it sets.
Yes, you can make this fudge in advance for special occasions. In fact, it’s a great make-ahead dessert.
To make the drizzled peanut butter on top of the fudge look decorative, you can use a piping bag or a plastic sandwich bag with a tiny corner snipped off. This allows for more control when creating decorative patterns.
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14-ounce) sweetened condensed milk
- 1-1/4 cup creamy peanut butter, divided
- 1 teaspoon espresso powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract (optional)
- 1/2 cup marshmallow fluff
- Line an 8-inch square baking dish with parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a large microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until the chocolate is fully melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Add 1 cup of peanut butter, espresso powder, sea salt, and almond extract to the chocolate mixture. Stir until the mixture is smooth and well combined.
- Stir in the marshmallow fluff and until well incorporated.
- Spread the mixture evenly into the prepared baking dish and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Put the remaining 1/4 cup of peanut butter in a small microwaveable bowl and heat for 30 seconds or until melted.
- Drizzle the melted peanut butter over the chocolate fudge.
- Loosely cover the fudge with plastic wrap or aluminum foil. Refrigerate the fudge for at least 2 hours or until firm.
- Cut the fudge into 16 squares and serve.
- Store the fudge in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week or in the freezer for up to 3 months. It’s best to refrigerate the fudge, as it can soften and become gooey if left at room temperature for too long.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Pyrex Glass Mixing Bowl Set (3-Piece)
Silicone Spatula Set of 4
Stainless Steel Metal Measuring Spoons, Fits in Spice Jar, Set of 6 with bonus Leveler
Stainless Steel Measuring Cups - 5 Piece Stackable Measuring Set
Premium Non-Stick Bakeware Square Cake Pan, 8x8-inches
Parchment Paper Roll with SmartGrid - 3 Boxes of 50 Square Feet (150 Sq. Ft Total)
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1 piece
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 501Total Fat: 39gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 23gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 381mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 5gSugar: 19gProtein: 15g
Please note that the nutritional information listed on this page is an estimation based on the products I used. Ingredients and nutritional information can vary significantly between brands. Always be sure to read labels. Please verify that a recipe fits your needs before using it. Nutrition info may contain errors, so please verify it independently. Likewise, recipes may contain errors, so please use your common sense when following them.