Peanut Butter Pretzel Fudge
Peanut Butter Pretzel Fudge a rich, decadent fudge with peanut butter and chunks of pretzels. Making your holiday a lot merrier.
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 (12 oz.) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup roughly chopped pretzel rods
- Cover an 8 or 9-inch square pan with parchment paper or foil, extending paper over edges of pan by an inch.
- In a medium sauce pan melt together sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter over medium heat. Heat chocolate until it starts to bubble, while constantly stirring, about 7-1o-minutes.
- Immediately stir in chocolate chips until smooth. Immediately stir in vanilla and pretzels.
- Spread evenly into the prepared pan.
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 543kcal Calories from fat 234|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 26g||40%|
|Saturated Fat 12g||60%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||16%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|