Peanut Butter Pretzel Fudge a rich, decadent fudge with peanut butter and chunks of pretzels. Making your holiday a lot merrier.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details.
Peanut Butter Pretzel Fudge
Hey friends, welcome back to Foodie Friday!
Where every 3rd Friday of the month I, Sandra from A Dash of Sanity, will be sharing one of my favorite recipes with the friends and followers of Love Bakes Good Cakes. Tis’ the season of cookies, pies and of course, fudge.
I have been in the kitchen the past few weeks making more fudge than I have anything else. I would say we are eating balanced meals, but that would be a lie. There is more fudge than salad, I’ll just leave it at that.
This Peanut Butter Pretzel Fudge is one of my favorites because it encompasses one of my favorite snacks of pretzels and peanut butter. Add chocolate – how can you go wrong?
Chocolate makes everything better, at least for me.
Here are a few of my favorite fudge recipes, that you won’t want to miss this holiday season. And what is great about every one of them including this fudge recipe, is that they are all easy and take minimal time.
I can guarantee that this fudge recipe will now be a yearly tradition. Would love to hear what your favorite holiday season dishes are, comment below so I can get some new ideas.
Cheers to presents, family and well of course, fudge.
Follow A Dash of Sanity:
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 (12 oz.) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup roughly chopped pretzel rods
- Cover an 8 or 9-inch square pan with parchment paper or foil, extending paper over edges of pan by an inch.
- In a medium sauce pan melt together sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter over medium heat. Heat chocolate until it starts to bubble, while constantly stirring, about 7-1o-minutes.
- Immediately stir in chocolate chips until smooth. Immediately stir in vanilla and pretzels.
- Spread evenly into the prepared pan.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 543Total Fat: 26gSaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 17mgSodium: 331mgFiber: 4gSugar: 52gProtein: 11g