- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 (12 oz.) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup roughly chopped pretzel rods
- Cover an 8 or 9-inch square pan with parchment paper or foil, extending paper over edges of pan by an inch.
- In a medium sauce pan melt together sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter over medium heat. Heat chocolate until it starts to bubble, while constantly stirring, about 7-1o-minutes.
- Immediately stir in chocolate chips until smooth. Immediately stir in vanilla and pretzels.
- Spread evenly into the prepared pan.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 543Total Fat: 26gSaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 17mgSodium: 331mgFiber: 4gSugar: 52gProtein: 11g