Chicken Cordon Bleu Stromboli
This Chicken Cordon Bleu Stromboli was one of those ideas born out of an "I wonder how this would taste" moment. It was well received by the family and I added it to our file to make again. It's a great way to use leftover chicken and ham.
- 1 loaf (1 lb.) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 2 to 3 cups cooked, chopped chicken
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups chopped ham
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a large baking sheet and set aside.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out bread dough into a 14x10 rectangle. Top with chicken, ham, cheese and mustard. Roll up jelly-roll style from the long side and pinch seams to seal. Carefully transfer to the greased baking sheet, seam-side down and tuck ends under. Cover and let rise about 15-20 minutes.
- Bake in preheated oven for 5-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and slice. Serve!
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 735kcal Calories from fat 292|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 32g||49%|
|Saturated Fat 12g||60%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||16%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
I hope you enjoy! Shared at these
Don’t forget to share and comment ♥
Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012-2013 All Rights Reserved