- 1 loaf (1 lb.) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 2 to 3 cups cooked, chopped chicken
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups chopped ham
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a large baking sheet and set aside.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out bread dough into a 14x10 rectangle. Top with chicken, ham, cheese and mustard. Roll up jelly-roll style from the long side and pinch seams to seal. Carefully transfer to the greased baking sheet, seam-side down and tuck ends under. Cover and let rise about 15-20 minutes.
- Bake in preheated oven for 5-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and slice. Serve!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 735Total Fat: 32gSaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 132mgSodium: 1683mgFiber: 4gSugar: 1gProtein: 46g
I hope you enjoy! Shared at these
Don’t forget to share and comment ♥
Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012-2013 All Rights Reserved