Add a new favorite to pizza night with this Chicken Bacon Ranch Naan Bread Pizza! This flavor combo pairs well on naan bread and makes the perfect pizza idea!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Naan Bread Pizza
There are few things in this world that I could eat repeatedly. Tacos, chili, pizza, and chocolate all have no limits. Everything else, eh, it might be months and months before my family sees it on the menu again. Usually, that’s not a problem unless it’s something they really, really like. (Like this Chicken Bacon Ranch Naan Bread Pizza!)
Every once in a while someone will ask me to make something we had before … except they can’t remember what it’s called and the ingredients they tell me could be one of about fifteen dishes we’ve had in the last six months. ? The good thing is I would never have that problem when it comes to recipes like this Chicken Bacon Ranch Naan Bread Pizza.
I think we had this Chicken Bacon Ranch Naan Bread Pizza recipe five or six times in the last month. I loved the flavor combo that much. If you prefer, you can bake the tomatoes on the pizza, but I prefer them to be added after the pizza is baked.
I’ve gotta say, for perfect personal size pizzas, naan bread is a great choice! I love that there is no prep work to get the crust ready! It makes dinner time soooo easy and fast! This Chicken Bacon Ranch Naan Bread Pizza is also a great way to use leftover chicken or the last few strips of bacon!
Things You’ll Need:
Other Posts You May Enjoy:
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Casserole
- BBQ Chicken Bacon Ranch Salad
- Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pull-Apart Rolls
- Bacon Ranch Potato Salad
Don’t forget to pin it!
- 4 pieces original flavor naan bread
- 8 tbsp. bottled Ranch dressing, or more to taste
- 1 cup Pizza Blend cheese
- 1 cup cooked, diced chicken
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes, optional
- Fresh chopped parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place naan bread on 2 large baking sheets. Spread 2 tbsp. Ranch dressing over each naan bread. Sprinkle 1/4 cup cheese over each naan bread. Divide the chicken and bacon evenly over the top of each pizza.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, rotating the pans once, or until the cheese is melted and the crust is crisp.
- Remove from the oven and top with tomatoes and parsley.
- Cut into slices and serve immediately.
- To make your own pizza blend cheese - combine 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese and 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese.
- Sometimes, we add the tomatoes to the pizza before it is baked - it's great either way!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 702Total Fat: 35gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 22gCholesterol: 67mgSodium: 1293mgCarbohydrates: 67gFiber: 4gSugar: 7gProtein: 29g
Please note that the nutritional information listed on this page is an estimation based on the products I used. Ingredients and nutritional information can vary greatly between brands. Always be sure to read labels.