Add a new favorite to pizza night with this Chicken Bacon Ranch Naan Bread Pizza! This flavor combo pairs well on naan bread and makes the perfect pizza idea!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details.
Table of contents
Chicken Bacon Ranch Naan Bread Pizza
There are few things in this world that I could eat repeatedly. Tacos, chili, pizza, and chocolate all have no limits. Everything else, eh … it might be months and months before my family sees it on the menu again.
Usually, that’s not a problem unless it’s something they really, really like. (Like this Chicken Bacon Ranch Naan Bread Pizza!)
This Chicken Bacon Ranch Naan Bread Pizza?! Definitely on the repeat list!
Every once in a while, someone will ask me to make something we had before … except they can’t remember what it’s called, and the ingredients they tell me could be one of about fifteen dishes we’ve had in the last six months. The good thing is I would never have that problem when it comes to recipes like this one because they remember it!
I think we had this pizza recipe five or six times in the last month for lunch or dinner. I loved the flavor combo THAT much!!
As a note, you can bake the tomatoes on the pizza if you prefer, but I prefer them to be added after the pizza is baked.
I’ve gotta say, for perfect personal-size pizzas, naan bread is a great choice! I love that there is no prep work to get the crust ready! It makes dinner time so easy and fast! This recipe is also a great way to use leftover chicken or the last few strips of bacon!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Flatbread: Ingredients & Equipment
To make this chicken bacon ranch flatbread, you’ll need …
- naan bread – the original/”plain” flavor. This will act as your crust.
- Ranch dressing – your “sauce”! If the amount I’ve listed doesn’t work, use more if you want a truly ranch-y taste.
- pizza blend cheese, diced chicken, crumbled bacon – your toppings. Make sure the chicken and the bacon are already cooked!
- chopped tomatoes – another topping you can add after everything’s done cooking. It’s optional, but I reaaaaaaaaaaaally love it!! You can add the tomatoes before you bake the pizza if you want a different (but delicious) texture and flavor.
- fresh chopped parsley – for garnish. Also optional!
- baking sheets – 2 of them to cook your pizzas!
How to make Chicken Bacon Ranch Flatbread
Though by the title alone, this recipe may sound complicated, it’s a total cinch and a great quick dinner that’ll fill you right up.
First, prepare your supplies. That means preheating the oven to 400°F and putting your naan bread on 2 large baking sheets.
Next, add your toppings. Spread 2 tablespoons of ranch dressing over each naan bread, then sprinkle 1/4 cup of cheese over each as well. Divide the chicken and bacon evenly over the top of both pizzas.
Finally, bake and serve your delicious chicken bacon ranch pizza! Bake your pizza for 10-12 minutes, rotating the pans once. Alternatively, bake until the cheese is melted and the crust is crisp. Remove the pizza from the oven and top it with tomatoes and parsley, cut it into slices, and serve it immediately!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza: FAQs
Just 20 minutes! 10 minutes of prep time and 10 minutes of cooking time. It’s fast and simple!
Whatever is best for you, remember that store-bought cheese (the kind in bags) often has preservatives that keep it from melting right! To make your own pizza blend, combine 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese and 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese.
Any topping that works well on pizza will work well here! But for Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza specifically, I recommend adding some veggies if you like ‘em (like peppers or mushrooms) or sprinkling on red pepper or paprika for some heat.
Other recipes you may enjoy
Chicken Bacon Ranch Naan Bread Pizza
Add a new favorite to pizza night with this Chicken Bacon Ranch Naan Bread Pizza! This flavor combo makes the perfect pizza idea!
- 4 pieces original flavor naan bread
- 8 tablespoons bottled Ranch dressing, or more to taste
- 1 cup Pizza Blend cheese
- 1 cup cooked, diced chicken
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes, optional
- fresh chopped parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place naan bread on 2 large baking sheets. Spread 2 tablespoons Ranch dressing over each naan bread. Sprinkle 1/4 cup cheese over each naan bread. Divide the chicken and bacon evenly over the top of each pizza.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, rotating the pans once or until the cheese is melted and the crust is crisp.
- Remove from the oven and top with tomatoes and parsley.
- Cut into slices and serve immediately.
- To make your own pizza blend cheese - combine 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese and 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese.
- Sometimes, we add the tomatoes to the pizza before it is baked - it's great either way!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 702Total Fat: 35gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 22gCholesterol: 67mgSodium: 1293mgCarbohydrates: 67gFiber: 4gSugar: 7gProtein: 29g
Please note that the nutritional information listed on this page is an estimation based on the products I used. Ingredients and nutritional information can vary greatly between brands. Always be sure to read labels.
Originally published on August 14, 2018. Updated on January 4, 2023.
So nicely put together 🙂
wow, that looks SO good! Pinned and I hope to make today!
I love making pizzas every weekend. But one of these levels I never did. I will, because it looks delicious.
Love, love, love these. I’ve made them twice this week! Thanks so much for sharing.
Do you think you could assemble these and then freeze to bake later??
Can’t find the recipe?
Sorry, about that – I just double-checked and reloaded the recipe card. It should be there now.
First time on your channel. I made this tonite and it was fabulous! My family LOVED it~ the only difference was that I used spray olive oil on both sides of the bread to keep it from sticking. I also added the tomatoes to bake in. Amazing! Thanks for this post!